Friday, November 2, 2018

Anastasia Is Beginning To Feel Happy Again, Yeah!


If you’ve been following the saga of my Ethics Complaint ordeal I bet you’ll be pleased to know I am beginning to be happy again!

The hammering on my head has stopped, relieving the corresponding pounding going on inside of me. 

I am soooo relieved to be free of it all, at last!

Yes, I took a bit of a beating. But I believe, at this point, that I gave as good as I got and better!

I’ll tell you about that, in due time!

So I am coming away wiser, more resilient and better than ever to captain the New Horizons Small “Zones Of Peace” Project and its newest initiative Beyond Gender Tyranny

How much more knowledgeable and skillful at handling the dark side of personal #MeToo offenders and organizational b.s. do you think a professional coach/consultant can get than a female #MeToo survivor, coming out on top, against all odds! 

That’s what “super sleuthing” is about!

Want to find out more about this high wave I’m riding?

Listen in and call in at:  646.564.9608 to my forthcoming radio show broadcast, with my co-host and New Horizons Board Member, Steve –


Sunday, November 4 11:30 a.m.

-- to hear how I’ve managed this incredible feat, liberation and happiness, up against an inordinately trying #MeToo ordeal.

Our show description goes like this:
Anastasia and co-host, Steve, follow up their most recent Beyond Gender Tyranny Online Course show on the theme of “Managing The Chaos Of Lives Run Amuck,” with Steve interviewing Anastasia on the subject of how she, personally, has been coping with a #MeToo-related ordeal.
For starters, if you are wondering how my vastly increased happiness came about, check out this story “Perks For Board Members: New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME.” That story covers the highlights of what brought me, just this past week, to feeling a bit like my old self that I really like, pre-Ethics Complaint issues

Maybe, even a bit like pre-blindness 1998!
.
New Horizons Board Members Truth Or Dare GAME of last Saturday, along with the support and community re-building that went with it, did it for me! 

In particular the post- GAME telephone support helped me to feel more like my old self than I have in all these past months. All combined gave me what I needed to start coming back to my normal and beyond!

Imagine that! 

For the first time in all these many months of dealing with the ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association) Ethics Committee (EC), at the GAME I experienced myself as functioning in  a fully congruent reality that I was able to take with me after and have it settle into my daily life. 

If ever there was an antidote to crazy-making and chaos, New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME sure gave it to me, lining me up, along with other board members in attendance, living the truth of these words of Gandhi –
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.
The whole of that GAME was liberating, refreshing, revitalizing and awesome for me! 

Like coming home for the holidays can be when love and good cheer is abundant.

You absolutely can’t beat that kind of happiness, in my book. 

For the second time (the first time was last month) I was hanging out with a group of people, albeit a small one, who are truly committed to being compassionate, caring, devoted to transparency, accountability, truth and reality and discount-free relating. 

At New Horizons we call that a small "zone of peace"!!

That’ll do it for me, every time!

Top of the line!

I hope you will want to seek out New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME for yourself -- and -- bring your friends, when we begin extending guest invitations

I don't know anyone who couldn't use a bit of practice with telling, hearing and managing the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth in relationships, if  quality is what you are after, especially in this day and age.

In the meantime, read a bit about last Saturday’s GAME here.

No comments:

Post a Comment