Friday, October 26, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: How Anastasia Is Managing The Chaos In Her Life Run Amuck, Revealed, Surprisingly, In Yesterday’s Broadcast


In a surprising turn of events on yesterday's radio show broadcast, Anastasia, Me, opened up with more detail than ever previously, about my ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association) Ethics Complaint (EC) ordeal, sharing some of the tone and textures of what I/she has been enduring for the past ten months.

You can hear this most telling part around fourteen minutes into the show, now on podcast.

I was shocked and a bit shaken up with what I had so unexpectedly done, telling much more than I had planned.  If you read my announcing of that show, you will see that I had intended that we focus on Steve's chaos.

Now I am wondering, how did I get into mine?

The answer I am giving myself is this:

Telling our stories, people listening to our stories and letting us know what they hear is so much of the necessary healing we must experience when life's circumstances tear apart our ordinary stability and sense of self. With this, caring, compassionate and respectful others help us regain our wholeness! 

Knowing this to be true is likely how and why, after hearing some of Steve's story and how I knew his telling was liberating him, sentence by sentence, I, spontaneously,  wanted what I knew he was getting, for me too!

Please do listen and please write me your reactions!  I have a whole lot of healing to do! And, sharing our stories or just being listened to is priceless.

I want to hear from you!  And, I need to hear from you!

I, Anastasia, can be reached by cell at: 240.409.5347 or 
email at: mountainwomanrj@aol.com. 

Please leave a message, if you do not get me directly! I will return all calls as promptly as I am able. Thank you.

I am hoping my opening up a bit more will inspire you, too, to share some of your own feelings, thoughts and experiences.  Perhaps more than you intend.

Steve and I, supported by New Horizons Support Network, as our sponsoring organization for our two shows, are heading into creating not only an online, radio broadcast discussion forum with our two #MeTo-oriented radio shows. 

But we are, also, gearing up for an after-show conference call support group, in the form of "old" New Horizons, a support group model that made New Horizons and myself famous in the Washington, D.C. region, for close to twenty-five years.

Look for more details to be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment