Friday, November 16, 2018

When Bob Woodward Suggested, As Reported In These Headlines...


The article referenced below, in the original blog post article, is --

“Woodward attacks CNN for suing The White House saying media figures have become 'emotionally unhinged'

Links under construction. 

Also please excuse that the text of this article is a bit choppy in expression as I now try to find better words than previously for perspectives I have been struggling to express.

Update, January 19, 2018: 

I have been troubled by what I wrote in the article below, right from the start.

I knew I had something important to say that had its origins in what I learned from how I processed Watergate, over time, especially as I integrated my intuitive knowing with that which Marty Groder, my psychiatrist mentor, taught me about evil.

At first I tried to explain myself in an intended follow up, still unpublished, blog titled "The Goddess Is Alive And Magic Is Afoot." 

The theme of that piece was to be based on my belief, grounded in many years of research, along with professional and personal experience, dealing with the Dark Side, that the "unhingedness" Woodward was addressing was very much a product of a male-orientation to handling the frightening chaos Trump has been creating and spreading throughout our country since his election to office. 

And the ensuing sense of powerlessness it was breeding.

Now Nancy Pelosi, in her astuteness to using good, sound feminine logic, the type developed instinctively in women, who are and have been mothers, brings that thinking of mine into a new kind of "reality television," the kind we are seeing, over the past few days, growing out of her level of feminine-based, creative problem solving.  

(It also helps a woman to have a powerful role model in her father, as she did. And as I have had through my father and Marty Groder. 

Not that these men do/did not, necessarily, have their own masculine blind spot limitations or male aggression, but that, as in my case, they knew how to blend it with much else to be admired.

It is worth my mention here that in spite of the harm Marty caused me there is still, when all is told, reason to forgive and admire him.)

An article today on NBC, "Trump May Have Some Moves, But Pelosi Knows Them All," gets to the core of what I've been thinking and wanting to better express than I could in the original article below -- meaning that when the Goddess is alive, magic is afoot.

Now, thanks to Nancy Pelosi's magnificent leadership skill, much maligned in the press, interestingly, so far mainly by male commentators who, apparently, cannot see outside the masculine-thinking box of black-white, the Pandora's box in my mind, has, at last, been opened, freeing me to speak more articulately of what I have been struggling to express about how when the Goddess comes alive, magic is afoot.

Look for my unfolding of these perspectives of mine, originally learned at the hands of a Master in dealing with the Dark Side, Martin G. Groder, M.D., a man who believed in evil and knew it from the inside out, on my Exploring Your Dark Side: The Adventure Of A Lifetime blog site. 

Congratulations to Nancy Pelosi who has been described in one article I read as engaged in King Kong meeting Godzilla which should more aptly be titled King Kong meets Goddess-Zilla, to my mind.

“Woodward attacks CNN for suing The White House saying media figures have become 'emotionally unhinged'

....I immediately resonated with Woodward's thinking here. 

I, too, had watched, though not on the front lines, analyzed the Watergate scandal in its unfolding, was, personally touched by it and had  taken many a lesson from it, especially about how "unhinged" the natives can get when the Big Chief in the White House and his warriors are in chaos and unable to lead us well.

So it was a short leap for me, yesterday, to yearn to expand on those astute words of Woodward's and express what I thought about going beyond the, apparent, in Woodward's estimation, frenzied insanity of the media folks he was addressing, to incorporate the many others (myself not so often, yet frequently fearful) who are presently “unhinged,” since Trump got elected and our country seems to have lost its bearings.

Next I tied Woodward's comment to the next big agenda on tap at New Horizons, creating a movement of compassionate truth speakers as an antithesis to the craziness around us. 

Wouldn't it be nice?

What this next period is to be about, for New Horizons, we do not yet know. 

It is anticipated, however, to be a time, at New Horizons, where we return to the basics that made us well-known, if not infamous, in the Washington, D.C. area, in the days before I lost my eyesight, systematically confronting and transforming the Dark Side in ourselves and our close relationships.

We will be role models, if nothing else, while we do our best to shift the culture (the small "zones of peace") around us, calling ourselves the Truth Squad, pledged to create small “zones of peace” everywhere we go, up against the dark side of the society and politics surrounding us now.

Again, how we are to do this, specifically, we do not yet know. However, speaking truth to power, strategically, as we are now seeing Nancy Pelosi do is what we call heroism!

The New Horizon's Small "Zones of Peace" Mission

To educate and train individuals and groups to create Small “Zones Of Peace” wherever they go wherein violence, deceit and denial will ultimately become obsolete. 

Of course our agenda is enormous, our efforts sure to be a drop in the bucket, but we can, at least, aspire to make some kind of difference, a much better endeavor than doing nothing, being "unhinged" or adding to the chaos!

Please do your part to get on board with this massive agenda!

Remove any signs of being unhinged and acting crazed by what is going on around you!

Find your own personal high road!

Here are some things we, at New Horizons, are focusing on

Begin by...

1.  Utilizing these two inventories, “Where Is Your Compassionate Warrior Hiding” and Survival Driven Behaviors,  as guideposts to find out where your “Dark Side Is Hiding,” 

2. Give up getting yourself “emotionally unhinged” about the chaos in our society and politics, replacing that inclination with a walk in the woods, a stroll by a stream or watching a sunset; 

3.  Join or create a great support network of like-minded others who are seeking an enhanced community life, rather than getting caught up in politicians and even do-good celebrities. Use this as a base to help you do your part to contribute to our world affairs, not destroy it; 

4. Point your finger at and your gaze on yourself and reach for the highest realms in your relationships that you can attain; 

5. Join Steve and I for our radio show broadcasts to put in your two cents, or more, on the subject of how you are coping with the chaos, #MeToo or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment