Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Man Who Believed In Evil, Revisited

Or, the magic of transforming hate into passion.

Or, the goose who laid the golden egg and gave it to me.
“Convicts and high leadership people have the same basic personality structure; the only difference being that convicts play the game of life from an anti-social position and high leadership people play their games in socially acceptable ways,” said the man. 
With these few words, spoken by psychiatrist, Martin G. Groder, M.D., the course of my life was altered forever more. The time was April, 1980. The place the Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington, D.C.

You would need to be an investigator/super sleuth to connect all the dots. But this I can offer as a clue; every single word on the New Horizons’ Small “Zones of Peace” blog site and this one, mine, personally, that I offer about the dark side originated with what Groder (and, later, myself) figured out about Washington, D.C. and the political game as lived out in that territory.


Marty:
the goose that laid the
golden egg.
Coming soon!  The stories behind the stories, nothing held back.

As soon as I can write it on these two sites and tell on the two new radio shows I am hosting.
Be prepared, this I pledge to you, to discover, with my guidance, the “how” and the “why” of the saga that is the shared journey of Marcia E. Rosen and Marty Groder, containing within it a formula that you, as a citizen of the U.S.A., can draw upon to help transform the dark side of our political landscape, if you choose to use it as an addition to your own wisdom and good sense.

Insight: When I got down to the core of my hatred about my radio show stumbling blocks and re-routed it into passion, with a lot of help from my friends, I remembered something essential about how I learned that transformative process.
It was Groder, the goose, who gave me my original understanding; emotionally, psychologically, transactionally and spiritually, that is the golden egg of how it is done; transforming the dark side. A golden egg meant for all. So join in the feast.

Now with the addition of the two new radio shows that I host, I am about to, piece by piece, share his/our formula with you, if you are into investigating.
Stay tuned in!

P.S. Be sure to check out the Anastasia The Storyteller label, Camelot.

No comments:

Post a Comment