Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Women Managing Their Anger, Pain (And Fear) In The Face Of Male Resistance


I had an amazing experience last Saturday “trying” to do my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio show titled, Women Managing Their Anger, Pain (And Fear) In The Face Of Male Resistance

I can't even describe the situation yet, in anyway that would not: 1. Exhaust me in the telling; and 2. Summarize the chaos that occurred, without boring you with too many details. 

At best it was a complete comedy of mishaps. The experience was so stressful I have not  recovered enough to be able to truly see the humor.

Nonetheless, I strongly recommend that you listen to that show, all the way to end, especially, if you are at all interested in my pending Ethics Complaint, a little curious about not only that one situation for me of male sexual harassment and power-over abuse, but also the story of the man I married, with a happy outcome of another sexual abuse, power-over circumstance.

(For stories on the unfolding drama of my Ethics Complaint, click here. Ethics Complaint stories are interspersed with others on the topic of Beyond Gender Tyranny.)

On my end, I can tell you this – in spite of the obstacles I was running into, even getting myself into that show last Saturday, I felt compelled to do that show, almost no matter what!

Fortunately, as luck would have it, I did make it to get on the air with only a thirty minute delay, during which time the show was being recorded for podcast and I was saying nothing at all, as I did not even realize I had gotten into my studio!

This segment I later deleted, for the good of all, replacing it with the show now available on podcast.  What a chaos!

Must have been Goddess-zilla who saw me through the ordeal! 

She knows how to use woman warrior, fire energy for the good. That’s why I love and respect her so much!

Only one other show surpasses this one in terms of its calamity quotient; the one where I had a birthday party on the air. Ha Ha. You can listen to that one on podcast here.

Last week’s show was a treasure for me, however. I wrote about the experience, as I began integrating it on Sunday morning, after the broadcast. Little did I know, then, just how far the booty I had generated for myself, by doing that show, with my persistence would carry me.

Not long after, on Monday, based on the outpouring flowing through me, I next wrote an article for New Horizons Small “Zones Of Peace” Project, titled the same as my radio show and, also, this article – “Women Managing Their Anger, Pain (And Fear) In The Face Of Male Resistance”

Check the article and the radio show out! The show is filled with all kinds of juicy suggestions having to do with what I had expressed on another, recent show; the issue of “How Are We Going To Move Ourselves Through The #Metoo Era.” The Small "Zones of Peace" article offers even more, by way of guidance and suggestions for navigating the choppy waters we are now sailing in.

If all that wasn’t enough, the passionate creativity that had been unleashed in me, with my Goddess-zilla alter ego, assisting me, led me next to post that same “Zones of Peace” article on another blog site I often write for, with a different title, "If War Is Not The Answer, What Is?." 

Same article, different audience, different title!

My goodness Goddess-zilla had me fired up!

Out of all of this, I think I am, at last, maybe, finding the words to express what is deepest in me, offered through the many wonderful programs, projects and blog posts you can read about on the New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” Project site.  And, joy of all joys, finally beginning to find ways to tie these back into the real meat of everything New Horizons and I do, the theoretical and philosophical underpinnings of all we do. (For this angle, we are only just beginning! What lies ahead is truly scrumptious, if you take the time and do the work of connecting the dots!)

A healthy Goddess-zilla will do this for a woman!  Bring woman power to its highest levels! Yum!

Here are a few of my personal philosophies, that can presently sum up what my mind – and – heart are seeing as the collection of gifts New Horizons and myself have for you --
So check out what we have to offer and keep on reading what I write and listening in to what I have to say on my new #Metoo oriented series on Anastasia The Storyteller.

For my next show, scheduled for Saturday, May 5, 11:30 a.m., I am presently describing that forthcoming broadcast as follows --


"Anastasia continues to build one show segment, after the other, on her new #Metoo Series of programs. This next show, having its foundations in her last two broadcasts; "No Not Me:" The #Me too Movement And The Issue Of Male Resistance" and "Woman Managing Their Anger, Pain (And Fear) In The Face Of Male Resistance," now takes the issue of "How Are We Going To Move Through The #Metoo Era?" down ever more deeply into the core of the problem solving needed."

With more than forty-five years of experience successfully healing the issues now at the fore, we know how! 

However, the effort is only as strong as its weakest link! Don't be IT!

Contact Anastasia for Beyond Gender Tyranny/#Metoo guidance at:
mountainwomanrj@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment