Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Come Together, Folks! Even Congress Is Considering It!

-- and some in the White House.

I am way more than intrigued today by some of the news headlines I've been reading. Being particularly drawn to any signals I might unearth that speak of unity rather than polarization, anywhere, in this half-crazed nation of ours, I might say, I maybe even be a bit excited!  

And, I’m about to tell you why, from my particular angle.

Please note, first --

I, personally, am experiencing "excitement," totally, in a non -adrenalin addict manner

Now how would that work, you ask, to be “excited” without infusing one’s body and psyche with chemicals, even those of your own creation?

Wonder how I do it?  

Check out my “Dark Side Warrior” blog for “How Anastasia Avoids Adrenalin Addiction In An Insane World.” 

Now back to the subject of today’s news -- 

NBC headlines for today read Republicans and Democrats Suddenly Want to Fix Obamacare and some in the White House do too. 

Ask yourself, "Might this be predictive of coming attractions? That a bipartisan Congress might emerge yet to come  together, in days to come?"

"And, would I care if it did?"


Some of us certainly would hope so.

If this notion could take hold and really turn into something, it would be a gift from the gods, in my opinion! With this as my hope, I am going to offer my studied perspective on our recent national history, as I have been living it, studying it and analyzing it, since just after Obama’s first election in 2008.

Again, provided, current events and private matters do not distract me, I will be offering my views in a series on this subject – "Partisanship Versus Non-Partisanship, A Retrospective View, 2008 – 2017: How We Got From There To Here." Correspondingly, I will take up the theme of “How To Stay Sane In An Insane World” on my Exploring Your Dark Side: The Adventure Of A Lifetime site. 

Both of these tracks will begin sometime later this week, time permitting.

In the meantime, remember that one of our founding fathers, Ben Franklin, strongly believed that we must hang together, or else. And Margaret Mead said --
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
So maybe the Caucus of House "Problem Solvers" are now heralding a new sign of our times.

Come on, come together, folks! Even Congress is considering it.


No comments:

Post a Comment