There is a cost to the quiet!” Both yours and mine.
There are at least one hundred ways to convey it. I am intent on employing them all.
In polite terms we can call it the Inner Warrior. That's a fine way as long as its drive to survive under the rules of its own particular game/games are not minimized.
Again, there are one hundred and more ways to understand this notion. Over time we will get to them.
As a social and political problem It comes down to this --
…convicts and high leadership people are similar in character, differing only with the rules of how they play their games.
Internally they run on the same the track.Convict games are antisocial, the games of high leadership people are socially acceptable!
It is important to know, however, that, antisocial or socially acceptable, these games are of no less a serious and destructive intent. This modus operandi includes sports heroes and other celebrities.
The stakes are equally high. The willingness to do whatever it takes to reach the aim is how it plays out. The net result is a great cost to us all!
And, there is a much better way to go; a win-win for everyone way to go!
But I will come back to this point many times over. Especially now that my new blog site will be a platform for the unpublished books of Marty's work and mine, now in the process of being published, piece by piece on the new blog site.
Check it out. ExploringYour Dark Side: The Adventure of A Lifetime.
- Check out your own games, first. Where you’ve got darkness, clean it up!
- Don’t be fooled by the masks people wear. We’ve all got darkness and we’ve all got light! Check out what lies underneath.
- Head into the Light and keep on going there. Do not compromise!
- Check out my new blog site for details, directions and activities for transforming the Dark into the Light in your life.
- Together, even a small group of dedicated people can help to change the world.
- Be one of them!
Enough said. I'm off to turn cartwheels in the sky,