Wednesday, January 2, 2013

If You Love/Like Anastasia, check it out!


Darn it has been taking some time getting these radio shows operative.  That is where Anastasia has been these many weeks. As in the past, I would have liked having been to the Mountain of Awe. I might have even preferred the yukk of the after “Abkhazian Dinner” batch of challenges.
But, no, this time I have been learning the “this and that” of Blog Talk Radio with its accompanying successes, thus far, and its snags.  Again and, gratefully, under the coaching guidance of talented board member, Lisa B.

Well, it’s all about win or learn, right? If you want to do this brave new world right.


So I hope I am back now, steady, for a while at least.


And, here I am with some news I want to share that I want you to celebrate and share with me.
Pretty, pretty please, if you will!


Through all the mish mash, take a look at what diligence (and my loyal, longest term board member, Lisa) has wrought –
Yum! Yum!
Opening episode topic:  

The Art of Transcendent Living

Based on excerpts from Anastasia's book in progress,

"To See Or Not To See and the Art of Transcendent Living: A True Story About Clarity."

Come on, now, don’t you think that is totally cool! 
Check it out!

Opening show: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 11:30 a.m.
(Baring Goddess knows what.)

From Anastasia,
Up here in the still snowy mountains, wishing you a beautiful 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment