Tuesday, August 1, 2023

What Is Prompting Anastasia's Separation

Separating from NH/ZOP-- and yet not leaving at all:

1. Camelot Disrupted: Book l/4 Lost Hope Regained, Anastasia's playbook for young social activists, a memoir written as historical fiction -- and fantasy form, a book for our times. Now in progress. Due out in 2024.    

2. The 2024 election is bringing me -- Anastasia -- to need to step up and acknowledge my political leanings, a registered Independent -- Never Trumper -- inappropriate in my role as NH/ZOP Executive Director.

Thus -- I am establishing my own corporate entity, separate from our new non-profit (Black Bear Mountain Village Inc.) to handle my personal,  present and futurec activities to avoid any appearances or actualized conflicts of interest -- to be known as Super Sleuth'd Systems Inc.

3. Anastasia"s Prophesized Return To The Nation's Capital.

Look for details.






No comments:

Post a Comment