Sunday, March 22, 2020

Hey, It’s Me, Anastasia. Calling Out To You

Hi Dearie, it's me, Anastasia, The Storyteller.
How you doing?  What's your story?
I'd like to know.




Hi folks, you already know that storytelling is my shtick. But did you know, too, that communal storytelling is among my greatest loves

Now, I am up to putting that of me to good use and including YOU, multiplying the benefits!


Come and join me -- and my gorgeous team, my New Horizons/Small "Zones of Peace" Board Members (a.k.a. the Truth Or Dare GAME Community/Truth Squad) in our specially designed support group program, -- The Pandemic Survivors Support group, based on our original and highly successful, former Washington, D.C. Region -- New Horizons Support Network (circa 1985 -- 2003). 

-- with stories of your own, in a new daily chat,  to get through this god-awful coronavirus ordeal, using our specially designed support group program* to guide and support participants.

With lots of sharing, stories galore of our pandemic wins and challenges, healthy survival tips, caring and compassion.



For Details and Reservations Contact: Anastasia at: MountainWomanRJ@aol.com.

Also, check out our stories on: zonesofpeace.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment