Tuesday, March 31, 2020

With Less Than Nine Hours Left ... For Me To Meet My 1x Week Blog Article Posts Obligation, I Offer You This...


... "Why not a bit of a writer's block in this time of the cornavirus pandemic?"

Posted originally as:

Through Our New GAME Support Group Network, Our Board Members/Elite Truth Or Dare GAME Members Are Now Refocusing Priorities: First For Ourselves, Next For Those We Can Support And Guide

Who would’ve, could’ve imagined that -- the revitalizing I initiated of the “old” New Horizons Discount Derby, updated into the new Truth Or Dare GAME, as a perk for my board members – and – a major support for me, as my horrendous “MeToo” ethics complaint regarding my former psychiatrist mentor, Marty Groder, was winding down – would turn out to be the very basis for how and what New Horizons/Small “Zones of Peace” can now provide to help us, the board, get through this coronavirus pandemic, “G-d willing and the creek don’t rise,” as well as strengthen and empower us to help others too. 

I am hard-pressed to articulate – even to them, my board members, to myself and to  readers what is transpiring with this new initiative of ours – the forthcoming New Horizons/Small “Zones Of Peace GAME Support Network in terms of the Divine orderliness I see unfolding here, in this time of greatest nationwide crisis and what we are growing, each and every day our support group meets, carrying itself over to the times in between.

But something big is brewing! 

Maybe that something BIG is what is going to get some of us through this pandemic alive, much like my Mom (stepmother) survived the Holocaust, in a Chinese refugee camp, along with other fleeing German Jews.

Maybe that’s how it goes “When two or more are gathered…” We become something bigger than ourselves, so proportionally big that the ripples outward make a difference.

Sue says that what accounts for the magic, the seeds of which were planted in the Fall, 2018 as the ordeal of my ethics complaint with the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA), regarding Marty Groder was culminating – is, in part, the result of our slowing down, with ourselves -- and – with one another, collectively exchanging the urgency of our normal daily lives for the human generosity our GAME Support Group affords, so that we offer one another, through our giving time and attention to one another and whatever is important to each in this time of crises, beautiful gifts, simply from our being – and being together.

I think this is one part of the “so big I can’t wrap my mind around it.”

But there is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment