Thursday, March 7, 2019

New Horizons Possible Human, Possible Society Study To Be Updated To Support Truth Or Dare GAME And Movement: Destination Capital Hill


Readers,

I am challenged with computer problems, temporarily. Until they are rectified by a new computer on the way, my posts are going to be a bit primitive as I will be writing them from my Smartphone.

And believe me I am totally not a whiz with that technology!

But we work with what we've got. Right? And be grateful.

The BIG news I can share with you today is reflected in the title to this post. For a few more details on what is unfolding, related to it, visit the New Horizons Small "Zones of Peace" blog site at the link below.

(See how clumsy I am here. There is probably a more refined way to get this info to you. But I don't know it yet although another way to say it might be see today's post, March 7 at: zonesofpeacenh.blogspot.com.)

Anyway, below is the actual article link.

I hope the post inspires you, as things stand, today, in the nation's capital not too far from where I live at New Horizons Harpers Ferry Retreat Center, as well as elsewhere in this country, as crazy-making as are the times at hand.

Oh my, oh my!

http://zonesofpeacenh.blogspot.com/2019/03/possible-human-possible-society-study.html?m=0

More details soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment