Thursday, February 28, 2019

Capital Hill And The Manifesting Of Anastasia's Prophecy


The Plan: A Truth Or Dare Movement to be launched in the coming months, with ongoing, regular Truth Or Dare GAMES already in motion NOW!

The Method: Spread New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME methodology and Dark Side transformation processes through training, participation and support.

Based On: "Anastasia's Prophecy" and the theories and practical applications of the GRAD theory as developed by Anastasia and Martin G. Groder M.D.

The Ultimate Destination: Capital Hill with satellite programs nationwide

Strange how it is that we can sometimes almost see the workings of the universal laws. And still not quite get how the mystery of it all operates. 

That is how it is for me, these days, as I watch my long-held visions and dreams begin to grow into realities.

And yet this seeing beyond seeing is truly an aspect of the personal transformation many of us seek, even regularly on a day-to-day basis, as do I, making this quest an integral and essential part of daily practice.

This searching for the highest quality of personal attainment and a correspondingly gracious and refined existence is what I have made of my life, built out of the experiences, elements and resources that have come out of the living it.

As I stand and look back at all that has been, at this gateway before me, opening to my present and future I am awed at the beauty.and magnificence of it.

Yesterday brought the unfolding reality, as it has been showing itself in recent past weeks, home to me, as Michael Cohen testified before Congress.  I saw shadows of John Dean behind him and the specter of Richard Nixon hovering over, entwined with Donald Trump.

For me watching Michael Cohen testify was like watching the Watergate hearings all over again. This time, unfortunately, with the massive polarization we have today that was observably absent at the time of Watergate.

I think we, the constituents of the United States, were too stunned by the happenings of the Watergate scandal to react against one another then. And we had not, previously, in our lifetimes, before Watergate, encountered presidential corruption such as that. 

But we are a different breed of American these days, jaded and far removed from the honoring of presidents such as George Washington and Abraham Lincoln as we once did.

As I watched Cohen deliver his testimony and be questioned, I put my head down and wept with the pain of it all.

Shortly after, I lifted my head, again, believing that the time of the manifesting of "My Prophecy," the only one I have ever had in my life, had revealed itself, at last.

With the closing words of Representative Elijah Cummings, with whom I am proud to share the state of Maryland, my ideals were lifted. I was proud of what I was witnessing, hopeful a new and better day was approaching than we have been experiencing these past few years, under the Trump Administration, corrupt to it's very core.

The form the manifesting of my prophecy would now take, most observably, was to be, first and foremost, through New Horizons Truth or Dare GAME, destination Capital Hill!

Who would have thought it?

Cohen's testimony, replete with humbleness, transparency and accountability modeled what we, my New Horizons Board Members and myself, are after through our GAME.

Perfection and an absence of it past, not so much;  Michael Cohen is entitled to redeem himself and build trust someday, the New Horizons GAME community thinks.

The cleaning up of what has been – and – the sincere intention to make amends and do better forward is what we saw yesterday and what we seek. 

For me, personally, in this case, as at the time of Watergate, I found myself choosing to put my bet on a lower rung, identified turncoat, as opposed to the Big Guy, Honcho. 

Marty Groder, my psychiatrist mentor, veteran, prominent healer of BAD GUYS at Marion Federal Penitentiary in its heyday, newly replacing Alcatraz, had initially shown me the way, back in the mid-1980s, to guide this undertaking. 

Since I had been envisioning I would eventually lead this parade, on my own, head conductor, now, of the Truth Or Dare GAME for close to forty, amazing years.

So the time has come, almost forty years after my prophecy revealed itself to me -- and it is now!

In my reverie, I heard the National Anthem playing in my mind. 

I could see "the dawn's early light" in my mind’s eye, along with the setting of the sun outside my office window, as yesterday was ending and my life was becoming more and more of a MIRACLE!   

I felt myself ready to make my move. 

Through the vehicle of New Horizons, to throw my hat in the ring to stand up for "the broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight" to help keep our democracy strong.

I knew it, in every cell of my being!

My prophecy is about to manifest itself.

Watch it play out. 

And, do, please, come along for the adventure and be a part of it!


Coming Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment