Sunday, January 27, 2019

Reflections On Truth Telling: Feeling All Gutted Out!


Need skill development in truth telling


Anastasia, The Super Sleuth, is available to guide you to reaching your next highest attainment level in this area, on the way to awe, the best possible destination for a human.

In my mind and heart I hear my kitty, Cassandra, making a deep guttural growl. 

This time it is my own guttural growl.


From Cassandra, it was a week ago Monday, then again on Tuesday.


I thought she was angry at me. Now I think I was wrong. I believe she must have been in pain.


She went into hiding.  She was dying. 



In not too many more days she was gone.

I do not think I am dying.


I am definitely not going into hiding -- quite the opposite.


I am coming out, more and more each day, resurrecting myself.


How do I explain it?


Maybe it's more of my “crossing over” that I was trying to explain to Lynn, my board member who was running my studio for my last radio show, Breaking The (#MeToo) Silence And The Price It Exacts.


Lynn could not quite comprehend my experience of "crossing over" as I was articulating it. 


I kept trying to make it understandable to her. She kept trying to get my drift.


It didn't work, quite, on either side.


A few days later I asked the GAME players at our Truth Or Dare GAME to help me clarify my meaning of "crossing over" so I could be better understood.


We did not succeed.  I did learn something, however.


"Crossing over," for me, is one facet of what I began doing when I was blind


It is an aspect of the "art of transcendent living."


Art does not always have words. More often it has images. 


Like the image I offered on that radio show of my being carried across the Harpers Ferry water gap on the wings of an eagle, between the two mountain peaks, overlooking the historical town: Maryland Heights and Loudon Heights.


Sue has been explaining to me that because I have become a visionary I see things others do not and that I cannot explain except in images.


I think she is correct.


So here I am this morning, feeling gutted out like a filleted fish from trying to explain my prophecy and other stuff, wanting from the deepest place inside of me to tell whomever will listen that one of the most important things I know/believe, having learned it as one of my many lessons from Watergate, is that now, more than ever -- 


American citizens must turn to their neighbors and co-workers, family and friends with the intention of building bridges to overcome whatever separates.


Nixon did not drive a wedge, between neighbors, friends or family, or at least not a very big one, as Donald Trump has done. 


Of course, as American citizens, having lived through Watergate, we have grown more aware of how lying and corruption can harm our country. Lying and corruption separate us. 


I don't necessarily believe that Donald Trump  is the reason for this alienation from one another. However lies, allowing truth to not be uncovered and reality dealt with, whatever it is, do keep us apart. Trump is adept at that deal. 

So here it is!  

The United States of America is seemingly less united now than at any other time since the Civil War of the 1850s.  This is why, now, it is imperative that we take the initiative to put the lessons we learned from the Watergate era to good use.  

Among these lessons is that while lying and corruption do not work well in relationships, as a rule, they wreak total and complete havoc to the entire country when embedded in the very nature of our president.

Carl Bernstein, the seasoned journalist, who was one of the pair of Woodward and Bernstein, uncovering the sordid details of Watergate, tells us to "follow the money" to get to the core of the crises we are facing, now, under Donald J. Trump’s  administration.


Instinctively, many of today’s journalists,being of their field and having been schooled by Woodward and Bernstein, directly or otherwise, also know to look for the lies and relentlessly keep exposing them. This is what journalists -- and -- investigators such as Robert Mueller can and are doing.


However, you can help this effort by doing everything you can to bring truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth into your daily lives, beginning right now! 


This is something you can do, with no outlay of money that, in the long run, will help us all. All you need to accomplish this is just, simply, yourself -- and -- your own best intentions to be the peace you desire.

This will help you begin to offset the craziness enveloping the American people, the "hysteria" Bob Woodward was speaking of, the hysteria gripping many in this chaotic, frightening era we are now living through. 


(If how great results can come of this simple, direct effort, truth telling, is not yet clear to you and it may not be, I will bring you more and more details to make my point in days to come.)

However, consider, again, the messages of Gandhi and Ben Franklin and Jesus I recently reminded readers about several days ago. And, consider where you think lying and truthfulness fit into their words of wisdom, if they are not yet self-evident.


Gandhi stated -- 

“We do best to begin by carving out territories or zones of peace in our personal relations where violence and deceit won’t be used.”
Benjamin Franklin stressed -- 
"We must all hang together or most assuredly we will all hang separately"?
And in the Bible, in the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states --
"And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand." 
These are ideals that people everywhere generally strive to uphold.

Why not now?

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will set you free.  Does this not make sense to you, even moderately?


Learn to live this TRUTH, with increasing commitment and involvement, every day, in both small and large ways. 


Truth, deepest truths, spoken to others to open up dialogue will help YOU build personal strength in yourself and with others, a crucial element for getting through these tough times. 


Doing this will, also, allow you to open formerly shuttered doors and windows. 


If nothing else, my adventure last year in dealing with my Ethics Complaint process showed me how, unimaginably, stronger a person I could become by clearing away the clutter of buried, hidden and forgotten information and real life stories. And by my telling the truth all of it encompassed.


I believed I was strong before. And I pride myself on my transparency!

Yet, although I believed myself to be resilient before that ordeal, by digging deeper and deeper into knowing who and what I am, up against things I had been unconsciously ignoring and then updating and asserting what I stand for by sharing that information as “truths” with others, I am becoming the beneficiary of unexpected rewards and results.

I am doing more of this truth telling, now, by writing this article and sharing the perspectives I am offering here. I didn’t know until I put pen to paper that all of this was inside of me and so important to me. 


Nonetheless, by revealing what I have here, although it feels challenging to do so, I am taking another one of my HUGE next steps in activating my prophecy.  

In fact, I am actually discovering, as I go, a few steps more of how for me to go about manifesting my prophecy, as conversations arising are already taking me, in just a few days, to unforeseen, unanticipated new places.  


Thus I am coming out of a box of limited thinking and doing that could keep me in the “hysteria” of which Bob Woodward spoke, if I allowed it. Instead I am choosing and risking some kind of resurrection of myself rather than dying!

I need this! 


You need this truth telling too so as not to allow the craziness enveloping us to pull you down into its SWAMP. Truth and clarity ground us in reality, the place from which we are most likely to create and sustain healthy living.

Every day now, as I open up, more and more, others are opening up back to me, with such joy through dialogue that it is as if a whole new world has been found. 


Much like a toddler does when first it discovers language


I am gutted! I am growling!


"I am woman, hear me roar!"



No comments:

Post a Comment