Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Anastasia’s Prophecy To Be Featured In Forthcoming Fantasy Fiction Book

Article under construction.

Also see:  Breaking News: NH/ZOP Executive Director To Sign Book Publishing Contract

Whoopee! 

So much has happened these past months since Covid-19 became a fact of our lives. Not all of it awful.

On the positive side and a personal level, even more so since that fateful day, Saturday, October 10th, when NH/ZOP Board Member, Sue deVeer, informed me she had arranged a $50,000 pledge for our organization from an anonymous donor, intended to be matched many fold over, to be gifted to the NH/ZOP Publishing Fund!

OMG!!

I'm the only publishing person around here, meaning NOW I get to use my time quarantining creatively, happily, as long as I'm healthy, having the opportunity, sooner rather than later, to bring my G-d given gifts, as expressed in my writings – out into the greater world!  

OMG!!

I always knew it was coming,= from somewhere but not from where or when. Isn't that amazing!  

I call it faith, faith in oneself and faith in a higher order.

OMG!! Was that Saturday ever to start in motion HUGE HAPPENINGS for ME and New Horizons/Small “Zones of Peace.

One of the biggest so far is that for the first time ever I am going to try my hand at writing fiction, fantasy/historical fiction. And, you all, my loyal followers are just gonna love it!

Here are a few details with more to come soon.

Working Title: Book I, ……. tba of intended four part fantasy/historical fiction series, titled Lost Hope Regained.

Main Character: ME!! A fictionalized alter ego, representing ME to be named ……tba. who in the course of the series becomes an adventure hero, a total Goddess with healing powers.

What did you expect??

One of the key themes: Anastasia’s alter ego's journey to live out the directive of her “Prophecy.”

How’s that for starters? 

Fun looking from my end. First time I'll be writing a book, intending to have fun with it. 

Having the great team being put together for me by Kevin Anderson & Associates to provide me with optimum talent and support is key to the fun I'm counting on. 

Stay posted and help NH/ZOP and myself carry this project to the finish line.

We are TOTALLY going to need your help!

Now be thankful! I sure am, even in the midst of all the tragedy.

Happy Thanksgiving from me, Anastasia, and the NH?ZOP Board of Directors

It’s only the beginning! Look for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment