Friday, September 27, 2019

Anastasia's Prophecy Summarized, The Story Behind New Horizons Truth Or Dare Movement


You can read an excerpted summary of my prophecy (or how Anastasia became a Super Sleuth) below with additional comments here and here (though not yet quite clearly described on either of these). 


Anastasia's Prophecy: August 7, 1974

Wikipedia defines “prophecy” as a statement that something will happen in the future or the power or ability to know what will happen in the future. 

The definition fits with what occurred for me on August 7, 1974, the day before Nixon resigned his presidency as a result of the Watergate scandal. The evidence of what this phenomenon brought into my life is what has happened since.

Update, August 11, 2020, today, right now in this present moment, the manifestation of the prophecy, in terms of its instructions for me, is occurring, along with almost magical aspects.

Yippee! I couldn't be happier. I am turning cartwheels happy!!

My Prophecy had two major instructions: 

Instruction One

I was instructed to go forth on an adventure that would guide me to research, understand and develop the skill to transform the Dark Side of Washington society and politics by finding answers to two main questions
Check out Anastasia,
The Super Sleuth
Coaching & Consulting 

Question #1:


How could the President of the United States of America, in good conscience, lie to the American people?

Question #2:

How could so many people believe this lying president, seem to, or simply not care if he/she lied?

Instruction Two

I was directed to someday return to the heart of Washington with the knowledge I would have obtained in answering those twos questions -- and the expertise to put it all to use  to help this country, beginning with Washington society and politics.

My prophecy, as I understand it today, was a “call to adventure”  -- my adventure of a lifetime. 

I have followed the instructions meticulously.

And the time for my return turns out to be NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment