Thursday, September 26, 2019

Caught Up In Sixes and Sevens


Another tale in the continuing saga of what it means for Anastasia to be a Compassionate Warrior Woman (and New Horizons Truth Or Dare Poster Girl), taking on Capitol Hill.

Under construction

It’s two weeks, as of today, since the New Horizons Small “Zones Of Peace” Project officially launched its new initiative, the Truth Or Dare Movement, at the Hood College Community Volunteer And Internship Fair.

I am greatly rewarded by what was accomplished in terms of the event helping us move various key objectives of our budding movement forward.

Yet I had hoped, by this time afterward, I would have found more of a point of clarity, personally, and would feel settled and focused on next steps for myself, as well as for New Horizons. Based on the inroads opening to us from Hood, a giant step of forward motion on our Truth Or Dare mission is already being taken. 

Anticipating multiple other college campus cultures becoming ultimately involved, perhaps as soon as next year, you’d think I’d be celebrating our progress, though only one step so far. Unfortunately, something seems to be holding me down energetically, emotionally and spiritually. 

So far, over the past few weeks, my daily nutrition and stationary bike riding routines have sustained their momentum. 

Yet, overall, disciplining myself, as I usually do: drawing from a complete menu of daily practices to help me do whatever it takes to keep myself on my optimum high road – body, mind and spirit, I have been unable to reach the lift for which I routinely aim. 

From a New Horizons perspective, it seems all is well, progressing as intended: We have properly and successfully presented ourselves at the fair, been rewarded with enthusiastic responses from students and are now, already, in the process of developing our first Truth Or Dare Movement pilot project at Hood College. 

Headed by a vibrant student coordinator named Isabel who is all an organization such as ours could want, our Hood project is almost as good as it can get at this stage. If I won’t be called foolish, I might say of Isabel and “her people” what Murat once said of me, “I might turn cartwheels over how much joy and inspiration Isabel is” herself and for her regular reports on the forward motion of New Horizons Truth Or Dare Movement at Hood College.

Still, here I sit accumulating many hours on this day, doing little else other than writing and re-writing, reading and re-reading my few words, sentences and paragraphs for this relatively short article, feeling lost and confused, a bit like Alice in Wonderland, barely able to put one foot in front of the other with any certainty. 

On a day like today when I am counting down to the end of the month, still with seven blogs needing to be written and published in order to fulfill my monthly commitment of one per week for each of the two main New Horizons sponsored blog sites, this one and the Small “Zones Of Peace” Project site, I am not even having a little fun, much less actual celebrating.

Ordinarily I can -- with the aid of morning meditations that I call my "conversations with G-d," immersing myself in one writing project or another, gardening in my top deck container garden, healthy eating, exercise and connecting with friends -- establish a sense of myself as a co-creator with a Higher Source. 

Once at this level, I can, often without too much trouble – though some mornings are more difficult than others – feel myself slipping into the stream of my life with relative ease.

Not quite there yet for me this round however.

Instead of my being in a meaningful flow from inside myself into the outer world around me I feel jumbled up – and – lost. Betwixt and between, at sixes and sevens, nowhere and everywhere all at the same time.

But wait!! Do not despair, should you be doing so on my behalf!

I may be struggling to feel healthy, happy and celebratory these days, however I can, at least, explain - in fits and starts -- the how, the why and the what of this malaise that has taken me over.

Here an is an introduction, offered to both of us, attempting to explain the turbulence I'm presently experiencing -- an identity crisis of the highest order might be one way of describing it! 
  • I am birthing a resurrected me – true to my name Anastasia, meaning she who rises again;
  • I am birthing the return cycle of my prophecy (read summary excerpt below);
  • I am experiencing a Shaman’s death cycle event!
  • I am transforming, going through multiple moments of ego death and rebirth, brought about, at this moment, by –
My heading, full face to the wind, right here and now, after forty-five long, adventurous years, into the final stages of my carrying forth the instructions of my prophecy, a clearly spoken directive that came to me, from where I do not know, on the day before Richard Nixon resigned as President of the U.S.A..!

YAHOO!!!

You can read an excerpted summary of my prophecy below with additional comments here and here (though not yet quite clearly described). 

Anastasia's Prophecy: August 7, 1974

The day before Nixon resigned as President of the United States of America, due to his culpability in the Watergate break-in scandal.

Wikipedia defines “prophecy” as a statement that something will happen in the future or the power or ability to know what will happen in the future. This definition fits with what occurred for me on August 7, 1974, the day before Nixon resigned his presidency as a result of the Watergate scandal. The evidence of what this phenomenon brought into my life is what has happened since.

My Prophecy had two major instructions: 


Instruction One

I was instructed to go forth on an adventure that would guide me to research, understand and develop the skill to transform the Dark Side of Washington society and politics by finding answers to two main questions

Question #1:
How could the President of the United States of America, in good conscience, lie to the American people?

Question #2:
How could so many people believe this lying president, seem to, or simply not care if he/she lied?

Instruction Two

Someday I was directed to return to the heart of Washington with the knowledge I would have obtained in answering those twos questions -- and the expertise to put it all to use  to help this country, beginning with Washington society and politics.

My prophecy, as I understand it today, was a “call to adventure”  -- my adventure of a lifetime. 

I have followed the instructions meticulously.

And the time for my return turns out to be NOW!

Still the return seems to be hurting like Hell and is totally not much fun!

Maybe it will get to be later.

Stay tuned for more, as my adventure of a lifetime begins to sparkle and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment