Friday, December 6, 2019

Update: On Anastasia’s Healing and Happiness


I'm healing, home and happy!!  My BFF, Sue at whose home I’ve been staying these past weeks following my HUGE, life-changing eye surgery, brought me home yesterday afternoon.

We loaded and fired up the wood stove, bought groceries, changed the sheets on my bed and prepared a good meal for me before I snuggled up in it with a good book.

I'm good!


Ready to start writing my next blog articles.

If I'm writing, you can be sure I'm doing good.
Might I even be able to make my yearly quota – at least 52 blogs?
We’ll see.

P..S. choosing to have my right eye surgically removed, at this juncture, was one of my  best decisions ever.

Lots of stories here! More later.

Anastasia with love and gratitude, especially for my team of doctors at Johns Hopkins, overflowing.  Had it not been for their dedication, even doing emergency surgery on me (November 19) in the middle of the night, I was in danger even of dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment