Monday, June 3, 2019

On The Sky-High Path To Awesome Transforming, Some Things Are So Huge….


… they defy attempts to speak of them.

However, I will soon be making up for my not being able to speak, publicly, and for the resulting dirth of May’s articles, in keeping with my usual, one a week intention, by an anticipated abundance, coming soon for June.

Hope you missed me!

Encouraging the speaking of truth to power -- which is what New Horizons and my personal agenda have now rounded out to be, as our priority focus --  or sometimes simply speaking out one's own personal truth in the vein Carl Bernstein suggests "The best obtainable version of the truth," is so HUGE that proper words need time and deliberation in order to be appropriately articulated.

This is the kind of situation going on behind the scenes at New Horizon and for myself that have kept me from writing articles for this site, this past month.

Here’s an introduction to what’s happening now.

Last year when I was dealing with my Ethics Complaint charge against Marty Groder for sexual harassment and power abuse, resulting in Marty’s sabotaging of my ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association) training credentials. I thought/felt that I was tackling the biggest obstacles to my liberation and fulfillment I had ever attempted in my life.

I was aware, as I proceeded through the ordeal, especially the hostility I experienced from colleagues I had loved and respected, that what I was dealing with was having a life-changing impact on me.   I saw and felt myself becoming different, as the process continued. But I have yet to experience the concluding of that cycle.

Words I read in one of my I Ching reference books describes what I mean ..
“There will be no end to what you have now set in motion. However, you will always be able to trace back to this beginning.”
I was wrong, short-sighted, in thinking that what I had “set in motion” by filing that Ethics Complaint would be the highest mountain I would ever climb. My Mt. Everest, so to speak.

Instead, what I achieved last year in dealing with that Ethics Complaint, has, instead, freed me up and strengthened me in such a way as to tackle something even bigger and more profound, this year!

So big you will hardly believe it when I tell you about it. I can barely wrap my own mind around what is happening now!

However, I am not yet able to speak of it, as “On the sky-high path to awesome transforming, some things defy attempts to speak of them.”

Nonetheless, I am getting ready to speak. Maybe little piece by little piece.

We'll see how it goes.

One way or another, soon I will be able to offer up, at least some of what is occurring, to the loyal readers of this site, as another of my teachable moments of sky-high living, transforming the Dark into the Light.

But just not quite yet.

So, please keep coming back to read what’s already here, if nothing new shows up, as what’s here is all of a piece of what’s happening, now, behind the scenes. 

News is on its way that will inspire your personal advancements, if transformative living is your agenda, as it is mine.

And, readers, think about checking in with Anastasia The Super Sleuth Coaching And Consulting to help guide you and your relationships to sky-high transforming, as I am doing with my own.

Soon to be available through ebay -- and -- as a fundraising opportunity for you to help support the wonderful programs and projects of New Horizons Small "Zones of Peace" Project.

You will hardly be able to imagine, how good it can get. However, with me, Anastasia, as your guide, the ideal has the potential to become the real.

No comments:

Post a Comment