Saturday, June 15, 2019

Breaking News: Anastasia Followed The Lies. Watergate Taught Her About And More …


…..on how darkness works in systems.  And what to do about it.

Suggestion: Join up with New Horizons Truth Or Dare Movement, explore and embrace New Horizons “expanded” Pro-Truth Pledge, make your pledge official -- and -- learn to play – and – play, regularly, New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME (coming soon into your living room -- almost). 

My adventures, on this track, have unearthed priceless treasures, buried so deeply beneath lies they were all but overlooked.

In darkness the corruption of lies (denial and discounts) seethes, permeating every cell of the organismic system, a cancer robbing the forces of life from what might otherwise be health-producing nourishment, destroying the very fiber and fabric of what could be, instead, beautiful, strong and active.

Be it the systems of the White House, Congress, businesses, organizations, in churches, mosques or synagogues, the neighborhood association, the PTA – or the family, lies feed corruption in what might otherwise flourish.

This happened in my family: lies, abuses of power – and – the buried pain of loss that never got healed, dominated an entire family, my maternal side, robbing me – and others of our beautiful birthrights.  

In my case, of having a functioning mother and being the mother I wanted to be.

For close to one hundred years this destructive system has eaten away at health and beauty! 

Until now -- even as I am writing this, I am breaking the code, by following the lies and bringing them into the light!

Imagine that!!! A whole lifetime bound up in darkness.

Now, being freed up to come into the light, to live and grow -- and -- blossom.

What I did was "Follow the lies," relentlessly, as one of my heroes of the Watergate scandal, Carl Bernstein, suggested, time and time again. 

Even when I held out little hope that my efforts would do anything other than lead to more lies, more dark pits, brick walls and dead-ends.

Still, I did that. I followed the lies!

As a result, it came to be that Watergate taught me to do that one single thing -- follow the lies– and yet even more.

It wasn’t that Bernstein simply offered the idea -- “Follow the lies.”

It was, even more, that in witnessing the unfolding of the Watergate scandal, my instincts showed me what not to do

Above all, lies are what not to do!

And, over time, I became more and more adept at knowing what to do instead

Begin with seeking truth, knowing truth, telling truth and being mindful --

Especially, of your own ways of behaving. 

Then, over time, learn what to do in the face of corruption, collusions, conspiracies and lies – in other words, when encountering the darkness

These principles are foundational for how New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME came into being, over the forty years plus of its running, a process that has saved many lives and altered those of thousands, to date. 

It should come as no surprise that I first learned this profound strategy, called the GAME, from the model corrections rehabilitation model, Asklepeion, developed by my former psychiatrist mentor, Martin G. Groder M.D., in a prison setting. 

Under Groder’s guidance and supervision I, later, refined the process, allowing it to be more widely used in mainstream settings.    

It just made sense to me, particularly when I saw what the alternatives were to truthfulness, as I witnessed the Watergate scandal unfolding. And similar situations closer to home.

The best friend of Michael, my fiancee, Joel Kline, indicted and found guilty of laundering money for Nixon's Vice President, Spiro Agnew, hit me especially hard, at the time. As did the possibility that the Democratic National Committee office of one of my friends, Spencer Oliver, was actually the primary target for the Watergate break-in.

So it came to be that New Horizons, the organization I founded after I turned my back on my former D.C. fast track life, put a high premium on personal integrity and, soon after Watergate, began developing programs to counter darkness, the GAME being the centerfold with much else, including extensive research, to back up its powerful impact.

Now, with New Horizons revitalized GAME moving fast forward, we are intending to affect many more lives, with our Truth Or Dare strategy, incorporating a counterculture approach into it, making our program particularly effective, especially in this day and age where the damages of culture-wide polarization and lying are more markedly recognized for their destructiveness.

For me, personally, it all began that historical day Richard Nixon resigned as President of the United States and my, sometimes, blind eyes were, simultaneously, opened to images beyond anything I could ever have imagined. 

That same day my prophecy came to me, directing my forward steps, like a sixth sense, that has since become an inner Light that cannot help but be tuned in to noticing darkness and “following the lies.”

In fact, once I began to follow these promptings, that day of Nixon's resigning, as if by Divine Guidance, they have generally led me to go just where I should.

And now "following the lies" has brought me to miracles of miracles!

BIGGER AND BETTER THAN I WOULD KNOW HOW TO IMAGINE!

So BIG I can almost not speak of them in any way, other than hints, except to say –

Breaking News!  
Anastasia Followed The Lies. Watergate Taught Her That And More …

Therefore, I am “On The Sky-High Path To Awesome Transforming!"

And, lifting a hand, at least, to others with me!!

But hold on, it will soon come out! And you will be celebrating with me!

My priceless discoveries came about when a serious of unexpected events led me to unearth that which I believe to be the greatest discoveries of all for me, right side upping my life forever, from here forth.  How anything could be bigger than what is now happening, behind the scenes, for me, is hard to imagine.

In my case following the lies has now led me onto a pathway to shining healing Light on things that have been soaked in darkness, putrid and poisonous.

I KNOW THIS PATHWAY OF FOLLOWING THE LIES CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU! After more than forty-five years, I should know something about it.

That’s why I urge you to get into New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME as soon as you can! 

We are experts in walking this trail.

Here's a piece of my tale to introduce it to you.

I have known for more than thirty years that the lies and secrets of the H… Family, my maternal side (temporarily anonymous while I sort things out) and its members had built a family structure that distorted and almost, but not quite because most of us are awesome SURVIVORS, seriously eroded the well-being of many, most importantly to me, the lives of my parents, my life, the lives of my children – and – now, I have come to find out, the lives of, at least, two of my cousins.

Fortunately however, like Luke Sky Walker, we, most members of my family, also have carried the Force with us, every step of the way!

And, fortunately, I did not need "absolute" truths, in this case, in order to begin clearing out the muck.

All I needed, as Bernstein also suggested is ---

“The best obtainable version of the truth” I could find.

So it has come to be that after close to forty-five years, since Watergate opened my eyes to the importance of truth seeking, I have gotten close enough to the sources of the H… Family's lies and corruption to now be able to help set some of us FREE, at last!

Just like Mueller’s Report might already be doing, provided facts are used to help gain clarity -- and -- not to necessarily be attached to outcomes. 

Only the purity of the process!

P.S. Looking for some of the same clarity and liberation for your life and relationships?

Check out Anastasia The Super Sleuth Coaching And Consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment