Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: Struggling


My experience, presently, continues to be that inhumane, inappropriate demands are being placed on me, in my effort to file my ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association) Ethics Complaint for sexual harassment and power abuse.

It is a dreadful experience! I am no longer being ignored. However, beyond that, I wouldn't wish on a pig, what is being asked of me.
Am I the pig here, or the puller?
What's it all about, anyway?


I am struggling to not be defeated -- and -- to find ways to humanize the process – and -- still comply with the demands as they have been put forth,  

And I think it all a bit tricky!

I am making headway, but still it is --

Heavy lifting!!!

Will continue to keep you updated.

In the meantime, if you are going through something similar, I would love to interview you and possibly have you on my radio show. It's all about the "tell and tremble."

Please contact me:

Anastasia Rosen-Jones
Executive Director
New Horizons Support Network, Inc.
Cell: 240.409.5347
Email: "#Metoo Stories" -- mountainwomanrj@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment