Friday, February 9, 2018

A Tale Of Two Sexual Harassers/Abusers


Twenty-five years ago I was being abused/harassed in sexually-related situations by two men, concurrently.

In 1996 I married one of these men! I am with him still today, more or less.

And, now, I have a professional ethics complaint pending, regarding the other.

How could that possibly come about? 


This is the story I am going to share on March 24 at the forthcoming –

New Horizons “Beyond Gender Tyranny” Forum

My story has much to teach about the “what to do” and the “what not to do” in gender relationships!

Please join me for this event that promises to be enlightening and possibly uplifting, with a hint of how men and women in today’s gender-upheaval world might begin building bridges across whatever might separate them.

Mending the broken fences of male-female relationships. 
Building bridges of compassion and understanding.


A Consciousness Raising Forum For Overcoming Today’s Gender Polarization

Date: Saturday, March 24      1:00 to 5:00 p.m.



Reserve early! 

Donations are encouraged, suggested amount: $20. 
(No one excluded due to monetary limitations.)

For Details and Reservations, Contact: Anastasia Rosen-Jones
Email: HarpersFerryNH@aol.com Cell: 240.409.5347

No comments:

Post a Comment