Wednesday, April 20, 2016

This Is "No Way To Elect A President"


I read a wonderful commentary this morning by Frank Bruni of the New York Times, "No Way To Elect A President". It expressed some of my core perspectives about this 2016 presidential election campaign. I was so enthused by his perspectives that I’m going to be incorporating them into my next Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show – 

Gifts Of Collaboration Versus The Costs Of Opposition In Conversation/Dialogue
Thursday, April 21, 11:30 a.m.

I hope you will join me for this discussion – and – many more to follow, having to do with what really makes an exceptional leader; the kind that can head and guide a country like ours to maintain the greatness it embodies that has brought us this far – and – keep it out of the Hell hole some people seem intent on pulling us into.

Enough said by me for now. More to come here on values of Society and Politics, the New Horizons way!  So tune in to my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show tomorrow during broadcast time at 11:30 a.m.. Or listen afterwards on podcast! 

I have a lot to say on this subject, The Current Presidential Election Campaign Crisis, well worth listening to as is Frank Bruni's article something to read to help us all through these troubled times that we can move through best when we keep our priorities high and well-aligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment