Monday, February 8, 2016

Today I Am Dreaming Of What I/We Could Become!


There is nothing like doing a radio show, designed to be, in part, a rite of passage to inspire my grandest dreams.  In summary that is the effect my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show had on me today!

It is still too early for me to say much more about it other than that it was all I had hoped for and more. But after all it is just a little more than three hours since the program titled,  Trading In The Costs Of The Quiet For The Riches Of Dialogue, aired.
I am dreaming.

Nonetheless, already it has prompted me to write up and post a “Study Guide” to complement the program and the series planned to follow, “Conversations With Anastasia On The Art of Dialogue.”

Check out the radio show and the “Study Guide”!  See if they inspire you, even a little.

I am so high I can almost fly! But then I'm the mom.

Flying, well not exactly, for real.  But in my mind, why not!

No comments:

Post a Comment