Sunday, June 25, 2023

Anastasia's Personal Story Behind The Best Gaslighting Deterrent Ever

Reposted from Exploring Your Dark Side: The Adventure Of A Lifetime

How can I tell you, dear reader, what it was like for me to walk into the first night of a week-end long seminar and for the first time ever have the experience of the puzzles that are me and my life fall into a cohesive, well-ordered, systematic pattern.

And readily in a manner I could count on, the system I had learned there i could almost measurably, on purpose and reliably be counted on to help me define and clarify reality dependably, up to a point. Of course I'd had only an introduction though now -- almost immediately that I had found my pathway home.

The Asklepeion GAME, modified many times over, would solify my certainty.

Beyond the point of self-direction, the system and the method were also about to teach me how to engage with others, also in reliably successful ways  -- up to a point. And, if not successful, learning options for understanding what went wrong and reliable fix it options, if appropriate. I'm still learning.

Today those systems and their related principles and strategies are the foundations for the Black Bear Mountain Village Project == a potential mental health solution for our times, in the effort to recover. emotionally and practically -- from the pandemic and all that's gone with it for now going on four years.

Listen in too for our forthcoming related podcast series.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment