Thursday, March 2, 2023

Update: A Full Recovery From Threatened Blindness Is Expected

 

Also see We've Gotta Mental Health Crisis

,,,says my esteemed opthamologist at John's Hopkins internationally renowned Wilmer Eye Institute. 

(Nothing but the best. Lucky me to live in Maryland, a pretty much across the board sane a d healthy place to live  where Johns Hopkins is located

But how did I just spend a month dealing with threatened blindness?

He does not know???

Me either!!

But..this I do know: Blindness (1998 - 2006) made a Shaman of me. That's how I got through the past month - on the high road and that's how I'm going to move forward now.

Heading next into a t meeting of my writing team; Sue, Ann and Christopher -- and me. Coalesced at last -- 26 months after we officially began on JANUARY 6, 2021!

Now how did that happen too?

Stories to tell. Stories to hear. Listen in to our new podcast series, Becoming Black Bear Mountain Village, A Tale of Radical Truth-telling Unfolding.


No comments:

Post a Comment