Monday, July 20, 2020

My Big Day Arrived And I Was Crowned Goddess Of Our Glade


…meaning the New Horizons/Small “Zones Of Peace” organization (NH/ZOP) Forest Bathing Sanctuary and retreat center.


Goddess Of The Glade
on her
80th Birthday!
My honorary daughter, Terry (hear Terry co-host my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show, from time to time) proclaimed me --
Beautiful goddess of the forest. Mother of the land. Wise woman of the mountain. My honorary mother. 
And so it was that New Horizons/Small “Zones of Peace” Forest Bathing Sanctuary had its official birthing and dedication, alongside my beautiful, joyful, inspiring, happy 80th birthday celebration.

It was a wonderful day into evening.

Produced, especially for me by my Beloved BFF, collaborator, board member etc, etc. Susan C. deVeer.

More to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment