Tuesday, June 30, 2020

End Of This Month. The End Of My Deadlines


Thank you for being with me 
for this first leg of my online life.

No More Deadlines For Anastasia (On This Site)! 
The End Of That Chapter.

Much more to come, as we move forward to our next chapters, traveling together.

Please join board member, Terry, and I for --


Talks About Ten Years Online,

The Gifts And The Lessons

Saturday, July 11     10:00 a.m.  EDT

Guest call in number: 646.564.9608 


On my one and only trip (to the doctor)
away from Elk Mountain and New Horizons/ZOP
Harpers Ferry Retreat Center.

(P.S. Notice my eye patch. Remember I lost my right eye
last December. The specialty artist to replace my lost eye
with a prosthetic cancelled his appointment with me because of
the pandemic and has not been heard of since.)



No comments:

Post a Comment