Monday, February 24, 2020

A Big Week Ahead For Me – And


... the two non-profit organizations I founded, New Horizons Support Network, Inc. and the Small “Zones of Peace” Inc.

Part one of ten parts that make up the whole of my (Anastasia's) still unpublished Random House Trilogy, will start on its way to, at last, being published, hopefully in 2022, and be opened up by the New Horizons/Small "Zones Of Peace" Board of Directors, also known as our Elite Truth Or Dare GAME players (i.e. our Truth Squad) who will work with me from here forward, studying and updating my original Random House manuscript, new working title SURVIVING THE USA, Circa 2016 -- Fwd, with a very special Mss Study Group.

OMG!!
Here we go! My Board and Me!
SURVIVING THE USA, Circa 2016 -- Fwd(Working title)


Miracle of miracles, they are going to join me, after 22 years of interruption, beginning with my losing my eyesight in 1998 but never my vision, in heading for the publication of my entire unpublished Random House Trilogy, beginning with part one, with or without Random House, "G-d willing and the creek don't rise"!!

Out of the moth balls and mice-eaten files, here we come!!

Did I think I would ever SEE the day when disciplined "community action" from my board would officially head me in this direction?

Well, not exactly. 

If progress was to be made, I assumed it would be a solo act on my part. So, their unexpectedly joining me, is quite the blessing!

Therefore, this coming Friday, in our new "Mss Study Group," WE will make a "beginning" through study to head me toward that destination -- OFFICIAL. 

That's what an exceptional community can do!

SURVIVING THE USA, Circa 2016 -- Fwd is on its way.

Also, the New Horizons/Small "Zoned Of Peace" Possible Human, Possible Society Study, Rebooted will be launched this week too, with the introduction of a "Preliminary Study."

Look for details on both my writing/publishing/Mss Study Group and its devoted activities and our rebooted study here and at New Horizons Small "Zones Of Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment