Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Morning After My “True” Ethics Complaint Healing Took Root


Coming soon!


"How Transactional Analysts And Other Presumed "Good Guys," Such As Local #MeToo Groups, Can Do More Harm Than Good"


I awaken today to the morning, feeling fully liberated and joyous in my aliveness.  


Every cell of my being is awake to the notion that the Goddess is alive in me and magic is afoot!


It is the morning after the two-day rite of passage, with my most recent Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Shows, created to formally begin my cleansing of the Ethics Complaint stench I endured in the past year.–

I hope you will listen to them –


The Cost Of The Quiet, The Price Of Breaking The Silence and


Anastasia Goes Fully #MeToo Public, At Last, With Her Secret Stories

And, join me in celebrating and discovering what comes after #MeToo. With these two radio shows and the support of the dear, loving people of my support community,  I have brought myself into a new era, beyond #MeToo.


Is there anyone else out there in the world, beyond my chosen few, thinking about what lies beyond #MeToo?


I hope so as it would be so wonderful to be celebrating, with others, the joy and liberation I am feeling this morning after.


Until I can begin to find more like-minded, like-hearted others, I think I will need to content myself with the smallish, devoted, loving support community I have surrounding me now, a true small “zone of peace,” made up primarily of the New Horizons Board of Directors and others in the New Horizons Truth Or Dare Community, both of which are of my establishing.


Darn! Sometimes taking the lead is wearing!


And I will, additionally, apparently, need to content myself with my writing and posting my blog articles and doing my radio shows.  Hopefully, these will be enough to invite like-minded, like-hearted others to come forward to me.


But do please come out, wherever you are, as soon as you can!


While I am doing this part on my end, with the hope of finding these kindred spirits, I will also, in my new, upgraded Goddess life, start becoming ever more vocal about how I have come to view groups and organizations such as the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA), that failed me miserably, in my view, and even specially #MeToo-focused groups like my local #MeToo network and the nationally established Silence Breakers organization, perpetuating the gender mayhem we are currently in, post-Harvey Weinstein.


All this is coming, soon. 


However, right now the sun is shining and the day is warming a bit. So I must go out and be in the beauty rather than sitting here at my computer looking out at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment