Monday, September 17, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: Breaking News!


Would you believe it? 

By the time I arrived at the point at which I am today, I ended up with, not just one, but two Ethics Complaints (See below for details.) submitted to the International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA). 

And, they are doozies! 

If your mind finds that #MeToo matters, you will want to know about this story of mine which is so very complex, as things of this nature are, that I’ll be telling many stories on it from here forward.

For starters -- here are a few of my long-held up, most recent updates.

Keep coming back for more, as from here forth much more of the story of the adventure I’ve been on for almost nine long, hard months is likely to unfold on this end, shared here in postings. 

Oh my, how I have prayed for this day!


And, right now, I am trusting that the best is yet to come!

No more are Anastasia’s lips sealed due to endless legalistic b...s.. regarding my #MeToo-related story that, like all others, makes those of us, formerly victimized, stronger. 

Once out, my saga, which isn't over yet, will help to, no doubt, support those who are concerned enough to be inspired, uplifted and fortified, as to how to move through this #MeToo era, with dignity and elegance.

Which, I am proud to state, I have done, to date, almost meticulously!

Here’s the scoop! 


As of today --

Ethics Complaint #1 -- Regarding sexual harassment, power abuse and the sabotaging of my ITAA professional credentials by a former mentor/ colleague, has been partially resolved, more or less!

At least, soon I will be free to announce the perpetrator, an item I have done my best to carefully conceal for the eight, going on nine months, I have had my mouth zipped due to confidentiality rules and rules and more rules!!!

Stay tuned!!

Ethics Complaint #2: Submitted charging the ITAA Ethics Committee with gross mismanagement of Ethics Complaint #1 and power abuse, leveled against me, now moving into priority position!

Imagine that, a disaster in managing a #MeToo Ethics Complaint in a psychology-oriented organization! 

Who would have thought it?

I can hardy believe it myself? 


I had hoped for so much more from this organization  to whose principles I have dedicated the last forty-five years of my life!

Long time, hard road traveling.

Oh what a day this has been!!

Further details to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment