Friday, June 15, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: Today I Received An Ethics Committee Response To My Complaint


I received my long-awaited first response to my Ethics Complaint, this morning, from the Ethics Committee of the International Transactional Analysis Association. I had submitted it on Mother’s Day.

BOTTOM LINE: What could be more apropos for me, head of the New Horizons’ Coffee House Conversations Initiative than an invitation into an "ongoing conversation" between the members of the Ethics Committee and myself, with a pledge for us to work together on behalf of truth, reconciliation and my healing, personally and professionally?

That is exactly what I got!
Healing and transformation have one master key,
intention, and many possible doorways


I thought you would like to know.

I will write more on this once I have settled in to this next phase of my Ethics Complaint process and begun to sort out what It means for me, personally and professionally.

Meanwhile, as I sink in to this added dimension to my reality, I invite you to join Steve Lebherz, my new radio show co-host, and myself as we take up our next online radio show discussion, moving forward through the challenges of the #MeToo era.  

On that show, on the heels of this news of mine, I doubt I will be able to totally skim over this HUGE EVENT for me, this first response from the ITAA Ethics Committee to the submission of my formal Ethics Complaint, although it will definitely require some serious, quiet contemplation on my part sooner or later. 

So be sure to join Steve and I tomorrow morning and discover, with us, whatever might just pop out as our personal journeys through the #MeToo era seek to also entwine with your own in this time of exciting cultural transformation.



Saturday, June 16, 11:30 a.m.

Guest call in number:  646.564.9608
(Be sure to push 1 to get into our studio queue and on the air)

Then look forward to joining us, once more, in two weeks, as Steve and I introduce another new series on the Possible Society In Motion Radio, where we will be providing guidance and instruction for listeners on specific steps to take to move beyond gender tyranny traps, into the transforming of #MeToo problems.

Saturday, June 23, 11:30 a.m.

Once this second series, our "Moving Beyond Gender Tyranny Online Course"  is launched, the plan now is for Steve and I to alternate weeks between the two shows, Anastasia The Storyteller and the Possible Society In Motion Radio, with the former focused more on discussions of #MeToo issues and problem-solving perspectives, interwoven with #MeToo-slanted current events and the latter, The Possible Society In Motion Radio Show, geared toward actual problem solving techniques.

Also look for a bit of humor, in the midst of all this heavy stuff.  

That just goes with being with Steve.

Both shows will welcome call ins! 

So be sure to keep abreast of details to aid your personal participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment