Wednesday, September 1, 2021

"I Was Afraid She Was Going To Kill Herself": Anastasia Commenting On Tonya

A Black Bear Mountain Village Success Story

Listen to our broadcast: We've A Mental Health Crisis -- and A Mental Health Solution

Updated: Saturday, September 4, 2021 (Scroll down.)

Of course, these two blog posts: “Original Elite” — Mss Study Group Class Part One -- Culminates With Life Saving Success! -- and -- NH ZOP 2020 Volunteer of The Year Selected! offer only a hint at a backstory I wondered I’d ever be able to recount.

Then, circumstances arose – a tale for another time – over the past few weeks that, first and quite upsettingly, showed me: “Our Taylor” must certainly graduate from the Mss Study Group – Class – immediately! 

In her best interest and mine and ours! 

Next, all of a sudden, feelings then arose in me. They came, almost as if by magic into me, and I began finding words to start the telling.

More on the way!

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Yesterday our Mss Study Group -- Class, the "Elite" version, culminated, after 19!!, mostly pandemic months -- and my/our girl -- Taylor was officially graduated (ceremony arrangements pending)!!

Endings and beginnings!

For me, personally, today I am officially proclaiming for myself, a weekend of ASCENDING in everyway possible that will bring me joy!

This weekend marks, for me, the TWENTY-THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY I WENT BLING -- no less on my way to record a two-part radio interview on Bill Clinton's dark side lying about Monica Lewinsky.

Endings and beginnings! 

I'm going to write my way through this Labor Day weekend, ascending, transforming!

RESURRECECTION!! I worked really hard for this.

More Anastasia The Storyteller tales on the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment