Monday, September 6, 2021

Twenty-Three Years Ago (1998), Labor Day Week-end, I Went Blind


From 1998 -- 2006 is the period I call my "Blind Times."

Today, after twenty-three years, I feel as near complete in my having survived the ordeal, as I might ever be. And, In this next cycle -- and -- likely my last -- I hope to bring myself to full healing from the ordeal, meaning turning the lead of it to gold

Above all being blind made a shaman of me, one who sees beyond the ordinary and spontaneously travels back and forth from earth plane to the heavens. I do this regularly now, day in and day out, among my other tricks of consciousness. 

But one thing I've yet to do with this tale is tell about it.

I don't yet even know how to put words to what eight years of legal blindness was like for me (not black blind  -- thank goodness). Alone, almost the entire time, with only my dogs! For close to eight years.

One thing, I do know, however, is that working with my writing team on my forthcoming Camelot Disrupted: Book One -- Lost Hope Regained, seems to be bringing the tale closer to the surface -- so maybe? Just maybe, I might begin to speak on it.

If I do, look for segments to be posted as a continuation of this post.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment