Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Bill Clinton Lied About Monica Lewinsky And I Went Blind!


The two events are directly connected!

Of course you will wonder how this could be. And, of course, I will say, one more time, more on the way. But sagas take a long time in unfolding, especially if one, such as myself, is after telling a tale on the internet, in depth, not just the surface, so all I can assure you now is --

You will appreciate the journey of my tale-telling, perhaps like a mini novel, leading you to discover how Bill Clinton’s lying about Monica Lewinsky resulted in my going blind.  

Furthermore, it is my intention with all of this, that you will, minimally, gain, from my efforts here an enhanced ability, or at least willingness, to consider that what you may be holding back from "seeing" -- and -- "saying" might, as has happened for me, be serving to deter your best level of healthy living -- and -- enable the Dark Side's proliferation in others, personally, and in our society and politics!

But it will take me a bit of time to make my story complete for youIt is quite a saga!

And, if you will notice, my going blind when I see and try to say what I'm not supposed to be looking at, showed itself when I went blind, again, as I discovered the documents that lead to my present Ethics Complaint

Not an "accident," by any means, if you know my full story.

There is another story I’ve kept under wraps for a good long time; the story about how I went blind the day I went on the air at a local radio station to say what I saw about Bill Clinton's Dark Side when he lied about Monica Lewinsky.

Now is the time!

Bill Clinton’s defense against his being called out yesterday on where he stood in cleaning up his act with Monica Lewinsky, honoring the opportunity #Metoo has given him (and untold numbers of other power-over abusers) just tipped the scales, making it my time, too, to add a bit more spice to the #Metoo conversation!

Most intriguingly I just happen to have a recorded documentation of the day I went blind, confronting Bill Clinton lying about Monica Lewinsky!  My sharing it has been in the works for awhile.

Now is the time!

You will be able to hear snippets of those recordings, over time, on my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show as we go ever more deeply into the Dark Side Warrior aspects of How We Are Going To Move Ourselves Through The #Metoo Era.

Today Bill Clinton crossed a final line with me, from whence he will never return. 

Not because I am a person who holds grudges but because he is way past redemption!  And a woman needs to decide which abusers merit forgiveness (and why) in this #Metoo era of settling up our books.

Should I say thanks to the almighty powers that be that Hillary did not make it to the White House?

Where would #Metoo be today, if she had?

I tremble to think it!

Listen in this coming week, provided our local flood disaster recovery makes ample headway in the cell tower repair department, as we take another step forward in digging in as deep as we are able on the air to help move the healing of #Metoo damage forward. 

Our show will be all about “leaning in,” as the pathway to healing the wounds of #Metoo that neither Bill Clinton nor his consort, Hillary, and likely his daughter, just don’t get!

Join us for this week’s show – 


Saturday, June 9 11:30 a.m.

G-d willing and the creek don’t rise, again!

Yesterday our "creek," the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers at Harpers Ferry, crested at over 21 feet!

OMG! The lower town of historical Harpers Ferry is flooded!

Thank G-d we are high above the river, up here at New Horizons Harpers Ferry Retreat Center.

More to come as I am, obviously, Anastasia The Storyteller here and on Blog Talk Radio with a thousand and more stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment