Sunday, June 3, 2018

Alive In “85: An Utterance On A Challenging, Rainy Day


A Tribute To Me (and You) From Me

I offer this piece today to the women of the world who are reaching for their dreams beyond glass ceilings, especially imposed upon them by the dominance and disrespect of others, particularly men and the male-dominated society.

Written, originally, on Monday, December 31, 1984 on the occasion of my first New Year’s Eve with out a "date" since I was fifteen years old.

My “utterance,” of course, has a story behind it which I will hold back for another time. For today let only the surface suffice, as I work to move myself beyond fears and insecurities, evoked presently by the challenges of my Ethics Complaint and the trials of now being in a flood disaster area with significant property damages.

From Anastasia, whose name means “She Who Rises Again” 

On the occasion of preparing myself for whatever lies ahead with my Ethics Complaint (3 weeks into the process, awaiting word from the Ethics Committee) and our new challenge (New Horizons and me) now dealing with a flood disaster, pledging myself to carry the ball in my hands for a touchdown, wherever that leads me in the highest regard.

Alive In '85
Androgeny

I am high --- High --- HIGH!!

I am in Love --- IN LOVE with me, OFFICIALLY!!!!!

I announce the marriage of ME to ME!!!!

A solemm oath – till death do us part.

-- To love and to cherish.
Surviving Addictions, book cover draft, circa 1991
Look for a new, updated version of this book,
coming soon. Current, unedited edition available now.

I am WOMAN!

I am MAN!

Alive for ’85!!!

And onward, and onward – joyous happiness!

My body floats through the air – dancing in harmony with me.

This is bliss!

I dance, I sing, my heart sings, bursting with Joy!

I cry, I sob, I ache, I embrace me – tenderly.

I love, I care – so much to give endlessly.

Can this be real?

Can this be true?

So HIGH --- I?

My life ahead – a joy for me!

The ups and the downs – a team we’ll be.

Going through life – depending on each other.

Bursting with pride at the successes of each other.

Never apart, right from the start.

And, all the way to the end!

Can This Be Real?

Where has it BEEN HIDDEN?

ALL THIS TIME!!!

And NO ONE need BE Excluded.

There is not room for just me and you.

The World is A BIG PLACE --- In Harmony!

Join Together!!!

Let’s go Face to Face – and Create a BLESS –ED PLACE!

Without doubt, shame or fear.

What is going on here?

Of course, I’d be insane if I didn’t share!

Is this Real??

No others? No Men! No Women!

No fathers? No mothers?

For each of us ultimately – we must first and foremost stand “United” with our Selves.

Wedded to our own hearts and in this find our bliss.

If you do not love yourself, the rest is HORSESHIT!!!!!

Not a very pretty word, but to the point, indeed!

What is going on with me???

I feel HIGH – and all there is, is ME?

How can that BE?

Am I willing to say what I believe in?

In public?

Am I writing this now to be SEEN?

This must be a DREAM!

AH – Could it be!!!

“If you can imagine it, You can achieve it.

If you can dream it, You can become it.”

Perhaps I am Tinker Belle or… .?

Now you imagine – FANTASIZE – if you will.

How would you be?

If you dared to allow yourself to be – all that you are!!!

How would you be if you were a TINKER TOO!!!!????

Or a Full-Spirited Gorgeous Man?????

PRINCE CHARMING??????

THE KING???!!!!

“I AM!!!!, I said.

And all there is – is ME!!

Letting go of the mother and father parts of my past.

Now it’s ME!!

Male and Female.

Mother and Father.

Lovers!!!

Romeo and Juliet.

Adam and Eve.

Under one GOD – indivisible for you and me and WE!

“Justice for ALL!”

Marcia E. Rosen, Queen Androgeny
Monday Evening, New Year’s Eve
December 31, 1984

M. Anastasia Rosen-Jones, “She Who Rises Again”
Sunday, June 03, 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment