Sunday, March 1, 2020

Mediocrity Met The Potential For Magnificence At The Mss Study Group


Well readers, on Friday morning the New Horizons/Small "Zones Of Peace" Mss Study Group, took its first steps up on a thought-provoking, emotional-spiritual ascent that is certain to prove itself to be a wonderfully, inspiring task of now digging into my original Random House Trilogy, Book I, Part 1 of 3, Surviving (Adrenalin) Addictions: Transforming The Rebellious Survivor Inner Child to help make it come alive for themselves, for me and as our gift to the world (or at least the U.S.A.) in this era of corruption and chaos.

What an oasis in time and space it was in this sea of distress in which we are currently living!

And what a debuting experience it was for all who were present, limited to board members only.

We/I don't yet know how to translate what occurred in the brief ninety minutes during which our class transpired into easy-for-you-to-understand language. Actually, you probably just had to be there to experience the "awe" we co-created up against the backdrop of my manuscript, but we are already working to capture some of it to share.

Terry described the experience as rich. 

Sue remarked on how outstanding my leadership was throughout the process, based on this first portion of Book 1. And how I demonstrated that my BEING is truly a gift to whomever is privy to it. 

She also praised my "brilliant mind," once again, which I didn't mind at all and said "That's why people should buy your Super Sleuth'd Coaching and Consulting Services, Anastasia, at our eBay store the money which is, incidentally, a 100% fundraiser for New Horizons/Small "Zones of Peace."

Of course, Sue is, not only a board member but also my BFF. So what would you expect from her?

I left our class time in search of advanced tech training that will allow us to make and edit recordings of this class, or at least clips of it, as well as the classes yet to come. 


We will, definitely, want to make these available which we are likely to do on my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show, or various other formats so that interested listeners can begin to share in the adventure of a lifetime that I am adept at guiding for those who would trek the terrain of moving themselves beyond the mediocre to the magnificent.

To that end and to those in the know, Anastasia's "adventure of a lifetime" incorporates learning to "climb the mountain of awe," again and again, an ascent worthy of acclaim comparable to scaling Mt. Everest on a mind-spirit, human interaction level, known, generally, only to titans.

Hope I whetted your appetite to learn more. I will be back on this when I have access to additional words for sharing that which is almost unspeakable, in a wonderful way, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment