Monday, January 9, 2017

Trump And Company Just Trounced One Of My Lifetime Best Friends


Another story from Anastasia's Hot Pants, Motorcycles And K Street mss in progress


Anastasia and
Charlie Brotman
2015
You would have no way of knowing, probably, unless I told you so that the gorgeous, love-able, dearly Beloved man, Charlie Brotman, that Donald Trump and his team have just decided to dis-invite to announce the coming inaugural parade is my Beloved Charlie.
Read this Washington Post article:
"The inaugural parade has had the same voice since Eisenhower. This year it’s changing."

Now I am roaring with rage. But committed to non-violence. So what do you think I should do?

What would you do? Please help me!!!

The only thing I can think of right now is gather together everyone I know and a bunch that I don't to make sure that this horrible, nightmare of an inauguration leaves Charlie feeling as loved and honored as he deserves.

When that day comes, please let us all join together to take that Trump sting away from a wonderful announcer, press agent (He was mine and I was his very first client when he left the Washington Senators baseball team, circa 1969. In fact he gave the U.S. "Male" Service, my first business, its name)!

I am so mad!!!!!!

I could tell you bunches of stories about Charlie and me. And maybe sometime I will.


But in the meantime, please help me take away Trump's heartbreaking sting to my Charlie!


One of Charlie's creations
(The brochure design, silly!
Not me!)

1 comment:

  1. The universe has freed him from Trump's environment. He is free to pour his talents into protecting and promoting people who are on a positive path. His talents are better served for good now. God protects his own.

    ReplyDelete