Saturday, September 27, 2014

Written In The Stars And The Planets


It makes sense to me in this day and age of Google and resources such as Wikipedia that the finding of answers to endless questions is simply a mouse click away.

But having friends who are willing to share the knowledge they, personally, have accumulated through their own years of  seeking is not quite so easily accessible.

The wisdom of others, first hand and expressly for one’s own self, is a commodity most likely to be accrued only if: a) you have the benefit of unique friends beyond Facebook; b) these particular friends will take the time to talk directly to you; and c) these particular friends have any wisdom at all that might be tendered you, in any fashion involving anything other than a generic link shared via email, tweet or a text.

Well, so much for the rest of you that simply love this high tech, high speed twenty-first century living which I do not!

Beyond the simple benefits of a fairly minimal amount of time spent online, I am still a small town being who will, no doubt, remain a bit like a farmer, even into my dotage; “farmer” to me meaning something akin to a Medicine Man.

I still have an affinity for real people interacting with real people, silly me.

Yahoo for my simple but not so simple ways!

My Possible Society In Motion Radio Show co-host, Jack Slattery, joined me today on my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio, bringing with him a storehouse of personal understanding of astrology and applied it to ME, directly, in our live broadcast.

Jack had, believe it or not, in this day and age, taken the time; his own very time, to investigate my “personal” astrology birth chart, called a “natal chart,” in the language of those who know something of the subject.

Thus, lo and behold, in Jack’s assisting me to introduce my “Anastasia The Super Sleuth” alter ego, public persona caricature who is also the official voice of New Horizons’ Possible Human, Possible Society Study, he brought some of his own accrued knowledge of astrology to help explain to the show’s listeners – and me -- how I got from “there”to here.

Darn if I can get a grip on it my own self!

Now I’m thinking that perhaps I just might be able to better figure out the journey I’ve been on since my days of Hot Pants, Motorcycle and K Street with a little help from my friends.

That is, of course, including someone, Jack in this case, helping me look to the stars and the planets to expand my understanding.

If you “believe in astrology” or not, I thought Jack and I did a very fun and lively Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show, today, introducing “Anastasia The Super Sleuth.”


Maybe your inquiring mind, too, might be inspired to look to the stars and the planets for some self-analysis.
Read "Anastasia The Super
Sleuth"
Says" Stories

If so, most likely you’ll have to do it online, ha ha!

Few people, these days, have someone like Jack to help who will actually take the time to assist you in making a bit more sense of the online data than you can make from a web site.

Ha ha, again!

Of course, to each his own.

P.S.

“Anastasia The Super Sleuth” is not only very smart but devoted to devilment when it comes to making her points!

You are probably beginning to notice this, aren’t you?

Note: Jack also helped bring us another lively show discussion with a bit of a basis in astrology on our last Possible Society In Motion Radio Show titled, "The Way It Is: Accepting the Light and Dark."

Check that one out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment