Monday, June 27, 2022

It Was A Scam! And Not A Scam!

P.S. Anastasia handled her end like the Goddess she aspires to be, without urgency, without reactivity. Always with dignity and studied diplomacy. And almost immediately found a new agency. Beshrt  - Hebrew for destiny!

An adventure in going in a cage with Big Cats -- the Manhattan publishing world to help prepare me for Congress when my time comes,

Or, as my father might have said about this adventure -- "It'll put hair on your chest."

Anastasia Super Sleuth did an excellent job -- ala Sherlock Holmes himself, uncovering the darkness of a ghostwriting/editing New York Times bestsellers agency/firm -- turning a bit of the leaden of ourselves ( Anastasia and Sue) into gold, as we attempted -- unsuccessfully -- to collaboratively write Camelot Disrupted and came out the other end of the deal, minimally a bit more polished for the adventure. At least by a few carats.

Tales -- adventures to recount.

Always "exploring my dark side: the adventure of a lifetime."

Best with my BFF - Sue birthing Black Bear Mountain Village.

She be midwife. I be Momma Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment