Sunday, March 31, 2019

The Complexities Of Seeing And Saying


Well now I've gone and done it!

Said what I see, without reservation.

Oh dear. Oh dear!

What's gonna happen to me?

The blog article I wrote yesterday, titled “On The Subject Of Chaos In The Coming Into Clarity Within Oneself In The Era Of Trump Administration/Congressional Dysfunction,” was so packed with profound and insightful musings that upon my sharing it this morning with my BFF and main New Horizons collaborator, Sue, even I knew, without being told back by her, as my blog editor in chief, that it would be a long time coming before the width, breadth and height of what I had articulated could be readily understood -- and -- applied to many people's lives for real, true living application, other than my own.

Sue, a mystic, like myself, among her many other beautiful attributes "got it," but who else might, I wondered.

If you got my drift in that piece and found understanding, even I pray, resonance with what I wrote, how about a comment from you on this blog?
What's that you see and say?


Or an email to demonstrate some camaraderie? 

My email address is: MountainWomanRJ@aol.com

Spouting off the prophetic words I am sharing these days, now that I am accepting that my gift of prophecy of 1974 from an ethereal entity, from somewhere beyond me, has somehow now led me to voice more of the same, guided by wisdom beyond my own humble knowledge, is getting a bit lonely, I am concluding.

So what can I say to make it easy for you to speak up to me? 

Create a conversation? 

Have a dialogue on the subject I began yesterday,  “on the subject of truth-telling as a pathway out of confusion into serenity in the era of Trump/Congressional dysfunction!”

Stuck for options here?

Maybe -- you could play New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME for yourself a hand full of times -- and find out for yourself, the truth of my words on the subject of truth?

Coming soon Truth Or Dare GAME training -- Fall, 2019!

Maybe dialogue/discussion on the same, in the meantime?

No comments:

Post a Comment