Saturday, February 2, 2019

Anastasia, Me, Announces TWO New Books In Progress!!


Yippee! 

Readers I have been manufacturing a crisis the past few weeks, unknowingly, beginning with the New Horizons Truth Or Dare GAME of Saturday, January 19 and my kitty, Cassandra, dying at the same time.

The crisis was revealing itself by my writing voraciously, following that GAME. 

If you want to see the evidence, check out my three New Horizons-sponsored blog sites for posts since that date plus my production, in progress, of a next Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show program, "How Truth-Telling Sets Us Free."

(Links to my three blog sites are posted at the end of this article.)

OMG!! I couldn't dance fast enough!

I was functioning as if I had so much bottled up inside of me (which I did), especially with my freedom to communicate zipped by ITAA organizational demands, throughout my Ethics Complaint ordeal last year, and a myriad of other factors, coming into play simultaneously, that I was writing as if enchanted.

Remember the Red Shoes fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen -- and -- the enchanted shoes of the dancer in the story?

Well, I was beginning to write as if I were wearing those shoes, substituting dancing shoes for my various writing tools, making myself equally as crazed. 

Not good! Not good, at all!


Finally I crashed, as possessed people often do. 

However, once I began to clear away the rubble I'd  generated in my enchanted state, exemplified by my office desk definitely not looking like anything Marie Kondo would advise, I came to realize that I was in need of writing for my pleasure, not only yours!

For me, not you -- a "spark of joy."

What happened next is that I set in motion a plan, immediately, to begin working on, not only one, but TWO books; one of which is to be non-fiction, a first for me.

Here are my two working titles:
Based on my personal journey of a lifetime, since the day of my prophecy.


  • Shana Planet Glo, Daughter Of Queen Androgyny, Goes To Washington – fiction
A fantasy novel suggesting an imaginary solution to our national political disarray.

With absolutely no deadlines!  OMG!!! 

My ten years writing under constant deadlines for Random House almost did me in!

I’m starting these two for my writing pleasure!

If I die before they are complete and published, check for my unpublished manuscripts, now numbering eight, held in trust as “intellectual properties” by the New Horizons Support Network, Inc.

And, away I go!!  

Writing for my own writing and reading pleasure, first and foremost!

A new adventure!  Yippee!


Look for details to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment