Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Update On "Before I Knew"


The statistics of reader preferences on this blog site alerted me that the article I wrote, titled "Before I Knew," has been a preferred article. Thus I was drawn to check it out, review it and consider updating it.

Once started with that process, I saw that there were many avenues of discussion presented in the original that, given the events that occurred, once I found my own sexual harassment and power-over abuse situation, truly need expansion and clarification, given the enhanced perspectives my own process has begun to illuminate.

And, only just begun to spotlight!

I am at the base of another mountain to climb, while, at the same time, I am at the peak of a separate, but connected one, as if my inner world, joined with the outer world, earth plane and beyond, is a whole chain of mountains to climb.

I have begun that process this morning but more will be added as my contemplation on the subject presented on that original post , "Before I Knew," evolves.

Check back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment