Monday, May 14, 2018

Dear Ethics Committee, You've got mail!


Yup! I did it!

Finished writing up that "formal" Ethics Complaint of mine -- and-- yesterday, at last, I submitted it!

What a Mother’s Day gift to myself that was, added to the flowers I received and loved ones to celebrate the day. 

In return, easing my way into the “formal” process, at last, I was able to make contact with one, really kind, caring and compassionate Ethics Co-chair who will be helping to manage my complaint.  

Long time coming! 

Already I feel assured that with this woman, actively involved in my process, I can expect to be treated with caring, compassion and respect, a stipulation of my participation

Hallelujah! 

I am on my way, after five long, arduous months of researching, writing, documenting and other aspects of preparing.

This morning I received another email from that Co-Chair apprising me that it would take a “maximum of six weeks” for the committees first response.

With only a few more items of supporting documents to send off from my end, what do “I see” for my next six weeks ahead?

A bit of discovering what it feels like and acts like to have let go of the long-held burden of holding secrets I did not even realize I had, for starters!

And, then? 

Who knows how high I can fly, breaking through another glass ceiling layer I didn't even see!

No comments:

Post a Comment