Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: Documentation Completed Yesterday


BRAVO!!!

Yesterday I completed preparation of the documentation for my Ethics Complaint.

I still need to review what I have written with my support circle, do editing, review again, after I get feedback on what I've written and compiled, make copies and write a cover letter. 

Then ready to go!

I should be ready with my completed package and will likely submit the official documentation sometime in early May.

In the meantime – now that the centerpiece of the complaintmy timeline of twenty plus pages, is completed,  I am beginning to move more and more out of the intellectual stuff the Ethics Committee expected and explore my emotions and related perspectives, as they are laid out in the timeline. 

This portion of my formal complaint details the situation in its entirety, from start to finish as I lived it, along with my supporting archival papers about what I am dealing with here.

Guess what is coming up next, now that I have reached this point?

Anger and grief at how I was used as a pawn for one man’s ego gratifications, at my expense.

More heavy lifting!

Please send prayers and good wishes.

One thing I am wishing for, now, is that some of the important men in my life would take the time to read my documentation, talk to me about what I’ve written and support me through this that lies ahead for me.

I don’t know if I will get this. I’ve asked a few of the men I trust to genuinely care about me. 

But I don’t know if they have it in them to come forth. Men, as we women expected and now have substantiated aren’t readily up for talking about #Metoo stuff. 

The Beyond Gender Tyranny study of male #Metoo attitudes that New Horizons is now embarking upon is certainly showing us that!

I’ll let you know how it goes this week, for me, personally.

In the meantime, try joining me for my next upcoming radio show on --


This coming Saturday, April 21 at 11:30 a.m.

My topic will be –

I may be ready by then to get a bit more personal than sometimes and share some of what I am experiencing, as I now move forward into the official filing of my complaint.

Fun, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment