Sunday, April 22, 2018

Ethics Complaint Update: Anastasia’s Alter Ego, Goddess-Zilla Returns


“I am woman hear me roar!”  

The anger phase of my liberation from the “cost of (being) quiet" has turned now into empowering me to push through whatever glass ceiling tiles might be in the way of my being at my fullest, most complete best! Right here! Right now!
Anastasia's Alter Ego
In Warrior Garb

Here I come world!  Watch out! 

But gentle, loving and compassionate as I am – and forgiving, let’s see how it goes.

Anastasia The Storyteller is now ready to take her show on the road!

Want to hear my story? 

The real nuts and bolts, the down and dirty of my having been foiled one last time by the oppression of male ego?

Find out how this next saga turns out!

I did not realize until my waking this morning that my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show yesterday, not only provided me an opportunity to teach some of the gems I’ve been storing up to share with my devoted readers and listeners –

But additionally gave me one of the platforms I need to celebrate my next phase of “She who rises again” – the meaning of my name, Anastasia by doing one of the things I am best at – 


Storytelling!


Now I know, after managing a slew of tech difficulties but still getting myself on the air, that from here forth on my new Anastasia The Storyteller Radio series, devoted to #Metoo issues and discussions – the story of my “Ethics Complaint” and my one other situation of sexual abuse – another real drama but this one with a happy ending -- are going to come into play as I, not only tell my story, but also give forth the abundant personal and professional wisdom I’ve accrued in my many decades of living life to its fullest.

Want to be enlightened on "How we are going to move ourselves through the #Metoo era," listen to my podcasts, if you haven’t done so yet. This is the most recent --




Then, keep reading and tuning in. And thank you for your kind support!

Now I am off to hike my mountain road, work up a sweat and put to good use all the fire energy bubbling up inside of me!

The sun is shining. The days are finally warming up. 

Who knows what will come next? 

Whatever it is, ought to be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment