In nineteen eight-four when I was back in school, for the umpty umptieth time, finishing up undergraduate, I was entrenched in researching the survivor/addict theories of my psychiatrist mentor, Marty Groder, M.D..
Between Marty and myself and others who learned at his feet, this research and its applications has changed thousands upon thousands of lives. (Folks in and out of prison I might add.)
- I want Hillary for president. That’s my personal choice, as of now, so, as it stands, I will most probably vote for her.
- On the other hand, New Horizons Possible Human, Possible Society Study has truly opened my eyes to a great deal. In some ways its not so very pretty about any of us.
- This is why I intend to vote for Hillary. And, I hold that her caginess is totally unacceptable in our leadership, especially our president (as is also your caginess and mine)!
- But what can you do, except voice your dismay and keep on talking until things change which they will, if no one blows us up first such as ISIS or worse tears down our ethics, dignity and diplomacy such as Donald Trump;
- Who else is better equipped than Hillary to handle our congress and our foreign affairs is my position? Your not after the job are you? (I wouldn't vote for you, if you were.) But let’s not debate the issue.
- Things are changing and will continue to, if we: 1. Keep speaking out; 2. Do the next right thing and the next right thing after that ourselves.
- I believe “we” need to accept that we have co-created a culture that is far from exemplary.
- Its not going to change but for one person at a time. And, YOU must be that person, if your words mean anything at all.
- See what you discover from it;
- Ask yourself what difference it makes for you;
- How truly different than Hillary are you than this in the whole scheme of things (according to Anastasia’s truth).
- To make the points I am after here, please reference Research Hypothesis III below. (We will get to Research Hypotheses I and II at another time. They are critically important to my way of thinking but “III” takes precedence for today.)
Obviously, according to Anastasia's truth, Hillary is a surefire survivor/addict type. And that always goes with a whole lot of Dark Side attributes. So, accordingly she definitely has a serious lack of regard for rules other than her own (and Bill is definitely no role model in this regard as we well know).
Obviously if power, money, status, control, righteousness are the aim Hillary's got it! But isn't there some small place where you realize that you, too, are a player in the GAME?