Monday, January 14, 2013

Announcing: Anastasia The Storyteller, On-Air


Blog Talk Radio: The Anastasia The Storyteller Show
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
11;30 a.m.

So, this is where Anastasia has been this time; working with devoted board member Lisa to move my storytelling commitment and the vision I have been carrying that is brought forth into action through New Horizons, now, out onto the air waves and beyond.
Up onto the next level of community service, a radio show all my own.  Imagine that!

I guess, with a lot of help from my friends, I am healing, more and more, day-by-day, from my challenges of being blind and recovering from the ordeal.
My profile states --

From the serenity of New Horizons' Retreat Center at Harpers Ferry, Executive Director, Anastasia Rosen-Jones, shares stories of the lessons life has taught her, especially her eight years of being and recovering from blindness.

Sounds easy, like just the most natural next steps for New Horizons and myself?
Not on your life!

I am broken out all over with hives; stress, the dry heat of wood burning and who knows what else.

Still, I am in the game, anyway, and will give it my best tomorrow, a.m., holding the vision in my mind of all the support, connectedness and personal and collective growth I have been blessed with in the past six, going on seven, years.

Years of extreme and difficult, sometimes, white knuckle challenging of reengaging with mainstream life, like a modern-day Rip Van Winkle; the proverbial hero of Joseph Campbell’s "Hero With A Thousand Faces", fighting the good battle to share the golden chalice of rewards from the adventure without the threat of being crucified in the telling.

And, here I am, now, anticipating that the many rewards that have come forth from my writing these two blog sites that I write will now multiply many times over, for us all, as Anastasia The Storyteller seeks, like a butterfly to lift herself out of her cocoon and fly free.
Thank you so much, my loyal reader/followers. (Yet, for all of this, I must admit that when I am sent messages of love and support from Murat and those Beloveds surrounding him, as I received yesterday through Joan McIntrye, Elder of Murat’s Vernon, B.C. community, it does give me an added boost.)

So, please hold me in your kind thoughts, tomorrow, for this opening show which is described as follows.
The Art of Transcendent Living  

In the opening segments of the Anastasia the Storyteller Show, Anastasia introduces her signature topic; the significance of clarity (i.e. the seeing versus not seeing, psychologically and spiritually) as it relates to everyday life and relationships, personal and communal.

Anastasia's story is about seeking clarity with eyes wide open -- welcoming "what is" even when it is painful. Scaling one's personal mountain of darkness and reaching clarity (the summit that Anastasia calls the "Mountain of Awe"), a peak that brings healing, joy and peace -- a sense of being in the light.

Stories excerpted from Anastasia’s book in progress,"To Or Not To See and the Art of Transcendent Living: A True Story About Clarity."

So, from the serenity of New Horizons' Retreat Center at Harpers Ferry, tomorrow, I, Anastasia Rosen-Jones, Executive Director and Founder of New Horizons, will share stories of the lessons life has taught me, especially my eight years of being and recovering from blindness – with a lot of help from my friends.
Please be with me, at least in spirit. Thank you all. Link below for my show.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/anastasiastoryteller

P.S. At last check-in on stats, New Horizons’ new show, The Possible Society In Motion Show, first introduced on Thursday, December 27 has already had close to 5,000 profile views and close to 500 listens in to either the broadcast show or recorded podcasts.
Imagine that!

No comments:

Post a Comment