Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Coming Soon! The True Story Behind --:

To See Or Not To See -- And The Art Of Transcendent Living: A True Story About Clarity

Also coming soon --
Anatasua's Eye 
Patch Party Fund

Dedicated to providing scholarship funds for the traing and development of qualified applicants seeking ever-increasing clarity -- body, mind and spirit and a commitment to contributing that clarity out into the world --compassionately.

Did you know I had my right eye surgically removed?

Well I did. In December, 
2019 - just before the pandemic closed alwmost everything down. And, of course you didn't know I have battling threatened blindness in my left eye since February.

Indeed -- I am challenged once again and also transforming out of my body going through the ordeal.

I want to talk to you -- a lot -- between now and next year at b this time about SEEING WITH  CLARITY and its importance for your life -- and ours.

Why this time frame?

It all gets back to Kennedy’s words --

"Ask not what your country can do for you, bit what can I do for my country."

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment