Monday, November 14, 2022

I've Learned Some Things From There (March 16, 2020) To Here

Under construction 

Of all the many things I've learned, living under the life-threatening pressures of the pandemic -- and -- the tyranny of Donald Trump, is this one thing that stands out as the most signicant and important to know. 

So essential is this one thing that I have come to know as a truth deep in the very core of my being, a knowing that only the challenges of the pandemic could have brought me to comprehend. That and the devastating era of Trump. 

This one thing!

So much a truth to me that, perhaps it is becoming the central theme of my book in progress Camelot Disrupted.

Read what I am saying here.

See what you think.

Even let me know with an email at mountainwomanrj@aol.com  or comment on this site that my Beloved Personal Assistant, Jill,will be moderating.

Here it is -- 

Nothing in the world is more venerable, more gorgeous, more the very essence of art, than a fully developed human being functioning at his or her optimum capacity -- doing their best, whatever that is, facing life as is, full face foreword.

Nothing in the world is more magnificent!

The "Lesson" is embedded in the Rabbi Zusya quote below --

Rabbi Zusya said before his death, "In the coming world, they will not ask me: 'Why were you not Moses?' They will ask me: 'Why were you not Zusya?”.

 What do you think about that?



No comments:

Post a Comment